Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

Couldn't understand what you meant but my understanding of ranking the above swordsmen is
Mihawk
Ryuma
Oden
Zoro
In my eyes Oden is as strong as Shanks/Roger and Luffy/Zoro have not reached that level. Ryuma can be equal to Roger/Shanks but I hold him higher due to black blade and Mihawk is even higher.
You right there is still something luffy/zoro lack compared to kaido/oden/ray its the presence. they are still underestimated since wano was a group effort.

Literally every bitch watches the slightest movement of Zoro, any fucking fandom, how he breathes, how he speaks, how many swords he took out, remember bitches, your fucking goofy sucked all the strength from god niki to fight lucci,Zoro fights with him with two swords without a bandana and name attacks. Cry bitches cry😂😂😂
Tell me Artem is insecure about Luffy being stronger than Zoro without telling me it

:ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

This man thinks I stan goofy 🤣🤣 why the fuck would I be a goofy fanboy
Because Luffy lives rent free in their heads

Last edited:
Correct.

What does Zori have to do to convince you that he is that level or above? :sanmoji:
Idk, I will wait till we get SHs meeting up with RHs, I think at that time Luffy and Zoro would have reached that level.

Its not about feats for me, but I think the haki pool and strength of Shanks and Mihawk are much greater than Luffy and Zoro atm. As of now these two are the only confirmed stronger guys than Luffy/Zoro imo.