[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It should have gone through as Al answered how much coin I had despite reading my attempt to shoot you.

Na can't be. I am a townie.
I’ll allow that you’re giving plenty of details to make yourself sound more legitimate, but if you’re scum, that could just be a defense mechanism.

@TheAncientCenturion Did you ever reveal how you were healed, or would that go against the rules/mechanics? If you were truly cured, then the only way to infect Sera would be if you’re scum, but I’m not convinced of that.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’ll allow that you’re giving plenty of details to make yourself sound more legitimate, but if you’re scum, that could just be a defense mechanism.

@TheAncientCenturion Did you ever reveal how you were healed, or would that go against the rules/mechanics? If you were truly cured, then the only way to infect Sera would be if you’re scum, but I’m not convinced of that.
I was cured by purchasing a cure and using it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So if Sera got sick from targeting you after you’d been cured, that means you’re the scummy source. I’m not leaning that way yet, just making sure I understand.
What if scum can pick and choose who is infected? There’s no better target to pick then Sera, if they want to remove Doc.
I hope you bought a vest
Post automatically merged:

scary
im actually speechless.

So based on all rounds so far the user who get killed:
Players
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3 @Fallen Prince town killed D3
4 @Don DaSlayer replaced by @Michelle
5 @Noctis
6 @Jew D. Boy
7 @Seraphoenix
8 @Finalbeta town lynched D2
9 @Natalija
10 @NeutralWatcher
11 @Kiwipom replaced by @Marimo_420
12 @RayanOO replaced by @playa4321
13 @Rej town lynched D1
14 @Zoro D Goat mod killed N3
15 @Queen
16 @Dragomir town lynched D3
17 @krogothwolf
18 @Gianfi
19 @Yo Tan Wa mod killed N3

Sad thing is we don´t know the role of Yo Tan Wa and Zoro either, Kiwi get replaced...
I want a small thoughs about the first vote count, I count currently all deaths:

Rej-> Noctis -> TAC-> Noctis-> Finalbeta-> Dragomir
Lanji-> Noctis -> Dragomir
Kiwi -> Rej ->**-> finalbeta
Fallen - > Final beta -> Gianfi
Final -> Rej
Jew -> Nat -> Rej
Nat-> Noctis
Drago-> rej
Neutral -> TAC-> Rej
Noctis - > don da-> rej
Yo tan wa -> Rayan -> rej
Rayan -> rej
TAC -> Rej
Queen-> rej
Gianfi -> rej

Non voters

4 Don DaSlayer
7 Seraphoenix
14 Zoro D Goat
17 krogothwolf
So far three Rej vote get down(both beeing townies, Yo Tan Wa role is unclear)...
I would still prefar to take on either Don DaSlayer(Michell),Sera or Krogothwolf.
The chance of a scum beeing on the unvoters could be probably high, your guys though?

D

Dragomir

So based on all rounds so far the user who get killed:
Players
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3 @Fallen Prince town killed D3
4 @Don DaSlayer replaced by @Michelle
5 @Noctis
6 @Jew D. Boy
7 @Seraphoenix
8 @Finalbeta town lynched D2
9 @Natalija
10 @NeutralWatcher
11 @Kiwipom replaced by @Marimo_420
12 @RayanOO replaced by @playa4321
13 @Rej town lynched D1
14 @Zoro D Goat mod killed N3
15 @Queen
16 @Dragomir town lynched D3
17 @krogothwolf
18 @Gianfi
19 @Yo Tan Wa mod killed N3

Sad thing is we don´t know the role of Yo Tan Wa and Zoro either, Kiwi get replaced...
I want a small thoughs about the first vote count, I count currently all deaths:

So far three Rej vote get down(both beeing townies, Yo Tan Wa role is unclear)...
I would still prefar to take on either Don DaSlayer(Michell),Sera or Krogothwolf.
The chance of a scum beeing on the unvoters could be probably high, your guys though?
Hey, if you're gonna do a mass tagging, make sure you remove the dead players from the list too, as well as the subbed out. Getting tagged in a game you're not playing in anymore is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.