Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

If you have a better lead then by all means pursue it or suggest it :seriously:

I'm tired of you thinking I'm here for an AMA in any event
When did I even think that?
Post automatically merged:

why didn't anyone counter claim tac? unless you think we don't have a doctor and the host put 10 backup doctors in the game just for lulz
if tac and kiwi were scum they would know how the virus worked, no point in lying about 4 phases
@Seraphoenix practically this.. if you believe TAC is lying then you're also claiming that TAC is not aware of his own ability

why didn't anyone counter claim tac? unless you think we don't have a doctor and the host put 10 backup doctors in the game just for lulz
if tac and kiwi were scum they would know how the virus worked, no point in lying about 4 phases
This line of thought is contingent on the virus itself being a scum thing only. We've seen that townies can purchase it as well.

Their stories don't add up given what Yo Tan Wa said. I'm not gonna just gloss over that.

N

Noctis

This line of thought is contingent on the virus itself being a scum thing only. We've seen that townies can purchase it as well.

Their stories don't add up given what Yo Tan Wa said. I'm not gonna just gloss over that.
What town will gain from virus purchase? It's obvious that virus purchase item is for anti-town

Status
Not open for further replies.