[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only reveal info — as in if we’re infected — if we claim. Only two people per day may claim. Other than that, you can’t mention anything role or ability related.

People can get COVID by visiting them at night or assumingly via scum move during the day phase. There is a shop to buy items at to defend yourself from the disease. A mask is needed to prevent infection if you visit someone suffering from COVID.

That is about it. You get shop money from events that happens once per turn
Post automatically merged:

Okay.

Vote lynch Seraphoenix @Reborn

I’ll go with the guy repeatedly threatening proven doctor.
Well I did warn you :watchout:

@Seraphoenix do you not believe TAC doctor claim?
At this point idc. As soon as he gets enough coin he will shoot me. Better to have him exit now.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
We can only reveal info — as in if we’re infected — if we claim. Only two people per day may claim. Other than that, you can’t mention anything role or ability related.

People can get COVID by visiting them at night or assumingly via scum move during the day phase. There is a shop to buy items at to defend yourself from the disease. A mask is needed to prevent infection if you visit someone suffering from COVID.

That is about it. You get shop money from events that happens once per turn
Cheers. I will read over the 120 pages later.
:tchpepe:

Has anyone that's died been a Scum? Or do we not have privy to that info either.

If TAC comes out town then we know Kiwi is 100% townie.

Yeah.... either Zoro D got never told us or mod kills had some other reason but honestly two mod kills is bit exaggeration so I am just gonna believe it's something related to a virus to give myself something to believe lol

@Seraphoenix
What? I answered your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.