[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Vote Lynch Drago @Reborn

So infections kill us faster now...but krogo has enough time to be cured, if the doctor so chooses. Also, everyone’s a backup doctor, I guess that’s what I’m supposed to take from all this.

I think it's perfect to gain town trust by trying to contribute, it doesn't need to be fully accurate. But no one suspects you other than me, so you did well.
If anyone would think the same, why did no one think of it before you appeared with two votes on you, claiming you were forced to participate? :kayneshrug:

We didn't force you to anything, two votes aren't alarming. Yet you were alarmed.
so what was that BS about me being scum because the virus mutated about? don't go back on your words now
i don't know, natalija, maybe town was just too focused on lynching some easy target, playing safe, you know?
i'm not worried about you getting me lynched because your case against me is weak, but I know you are eager to shoot me in the face when you get a chance

so what was that BS about me being scum because the virus mutated about? don't go back on your words now
i don't know, natalija, maybe town was just too focused on lynching some easy target, playing safe, you know?
i'm not worried about you getting me lynched because your case against me is weak, but I know you are eager to shoot me in the face when you get a chance
What do you mean bullshit? I am not going back on my word, having such knowledge out of nowhere can be your scum play.

Town seems lost, without a doubt.

Lol I would definitely shoot you if I could, I'm kinda making that clear? :milaugh: But I have no money for it, so don't worry.

What do you mean bullshit? I am not going back on my word, having such knowledge out of nowhere can be your scum play.

Town seems lost, without a doubt.

Lol I would definitely shoot you if I could, I'm kinda making that clear? :milaugh: But I have no money for it, so don't worry.
stay alert tomorrow, you better get the question right and faster than me otherwise you are going down

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’ve been getting weird vibes from Nat all game...and even though Queen’s coming in hard, that’s definitely her meta from what I’ve seen. Nat’s the one who started talking about shooting people, just doesn’t seem like a townie move to me. Still support the Drago lynch, but I’m gonna take a closer look at their interactions tomorrow.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Final Vote Count
Nat -> Drago -> queen
Lanji -> Drago
Jew -> fallen -> Drago
Mich -> nat
Sera -> Drago
Tac -> fallen-> sera->queen->playa
Drago-> Playa
Kiwi - playa
NW -> drago
Krog-> Drago
Playa - > Drago

Drago - 6 votes
Playa - 3 votes
Nat - 1 vote
queen - 1 vote

Non voters
5 noctis
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa

As our beloved coach (Drago) has plurality votes against him so he will be lynched this day phase.

I’ve been getting weird vibes from Nat all game...and even though Queen’s coming in hard, that’s definitely her meta from what I’ve seen. Nat’s the one who started talking about shooting people, just doesn’t seem like a townie move to me. Still support the Drago lynch, but I’m gonna take a closer look at their interactions tomorrow.
I'm confused, do you think it's my meta or not my meta?

Status
Not open for further replies.