Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
For me i want Zoro to have 1.52 billion like higher than luffy's actual bounty.
Zoro didn't get a raise for WCI and no others SH besides Sanji, so they deserve the amount of their next two increases for their next bounties.

Luffy and Zoro are always specials for Oda, no one can deny that.
Zoro's first bounty : 60 millions > 30 millions
Zoro's next bounty : 120 (increase of x2) > 100
Zoro's next bounty : 320 > 300 (increase of 200m for both of them)

After luffy got 400m, 500m and 1.5 b. If we follow the logic, Zoro should have 560 millions (two increase) but there is an issue with that because Luffy got a increase of 100 millions for two of his bounties and suddenly 1 billion because he defeated two commanders of BM but not BM herself. So it means if Luffy have defeated BM, he would have right now around 3-4 billions.
That's why i believe Zoro's next bounty will have at least an increase of 1 billion.

We all know Luffy 400 millions was dumb because he entered in IP, released many prisoners, made a mess, because of that BB came and succeeded his plan, came to MF, delivered Ace, was supported by WB, revelation of his father's name. And for all of that, he just got 100 millions ? Come on ... I believe Oda didn't want at that time, to give big bounties. But now ? well if jack, kata, queen and probably king, marco and ben are more than 1 billion. So why keep Zoro the future WSS and one of the strongest SH only around 500 millions ? it doesn't make sense at all.

IMO : I want zoro with 1.52 millions because he will defeat King.
Logically : if Zoro defeats King, being a WG, being a reason to the fall of Kaido, next to Luffy >>> more than 2 billions.
You can't have the next WSS being lower than 2 billions when we are 85% of One Piece and the strongest people still have more than 4 billions. And the gap of bounty is way too much between Zoro and Luffy. it's already 1.2 billions right ... So I see luffy having 3 billions after Wano. So if Zoro has "only" 1.52 b, it means Luffy has the double which i said toooo much, so around 2 billions for Zoro is perfect. But if Zoro deserves around 2 billions, there is two things to do : defeats king and being a main reason of the fall of Kaido (killing him or doing something crazy against him).

But we know how it's gonna be, and frankly Zoro having 1.52 billions, it's already a big deal for us. because it will be increase of 1.3 billions, which is insane guys.

As long it's more than 1 billion i'm fine with it but if it's less than that, i will not talk about bounty anymore that's for sure.

For me i want Zoro to have 1.52 billion like higher than luffy's actual bounty.
Zoro didn't get a raise for WCI and no others SH besides Sanji, so they deserve the amount of their next two increases for their next bounties.

Luffy and Zoro are always specials for Oda, no one can deny that.
Zoro's first bounty : 60 millions > 30 millions
Zoro's next bounty : 120 (increase of x2) > 100
Zoro's next bounty : 320 > 300 (increase of 200m for both of them)

After luffy got 400m, 500m and 1.5 b. If we follow the logic, Zoro should have 560 millions (two increase) but there is an issue with that because Luffy got a increase of 100 millions for two of his bounties and suddenly 1 billion because he defeated two commanders of BM but not BM herself. So it means if Luffy have defeated BM, he would have right now around 3-4 billions.
That's why i believe Zoro's next bounty will have at least an increase of 1 billion.

We all know Luffy 400 millions was dumb because he entered in IP, released many prisoners, made a mess, because of that BB came and succeeded his plan, came to MF, delivered Ace, was supported by WB, revelation of his father's name. And for all of that, he just got 100 millions ? Come on ... I believe Oda didn't want at that time, to give big bounties. But now ? well if jack, kata, queen and probably king, marco and ben are more than 1 billion. So why keep Zoro the future WSS and one of the strongest SH only around 500 millions ? it doesn't make sense at all.

IMO : I want zoro with 1.52 millions because he will defeat King.
Logically : if Zoro defeats King, being a WG, being a reason to the fall of Kaido, next to Luffy >>> more than 2 billions.
You can't have the next WSS being lower than 2 billions when we are 85% of One Piece and the strongest people still have more than 4 billions. And the gap of bounty is way too much between Zoro and Luffy. it's already 1.2 billions right ... So I see luffy having 3 billions after Wano. So if Zoro has "only" 1.52 b, it means Luffy has the double which i said toooo much, so around 2 billions for Zoro is perfect. But if Zoro deserves around 2 billions, there is two things to do : defeats king and being a main reason of the fall of Kaido (killing him or doing something crazy against him).

But we know how it's gonna be, and frankly Zoro having 1.52 billions, it's already a big deal for us. because it will be increase of 1.3 billions, which is insane guys.

As long it's more than 1 billion i'm fine with it but if it's less than that, i will not talk about bounty anymore that's for sure.
:pepelit: zoro having 1.5 b is certain

but what if King bounty is higher than that ?! 1.7 , 1.8 or even 1.9 2b !?

:zorothink:

one thing i hope we see between act 3 and 4 is the new bounty of Mihawk , cuz it will gives us a lot on how zoro will be at EOS
and what bounty he will get after wano
also bounty of ray and oden is not bad :akaman: