Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Kneel, @Jew D. Boy. In the name of Zoro, we charge you to be brave. In the name of Mihawk, we charge you to be strong. In the name of Ryuma, we charge you to defend the innocent.

Pledge your life and honor to the Temple, from this night and all the nights to come. And we pledge to ask no service of you that might bring you dishonor.

Now arise, @Jew D. Boy, a servant of the Temple of the Grandmaster.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Kneel, @Jew D. Boy. In the name of Zoro, we charge you to be brave. In the name of Mihawk, we charge you to be strong. In the name of Ryuma, we charge you to defend the innocent.

Pledge your life and honor to the Temple, from this night and all the nights to come. And we pledge to ask no service of you that might bring you dishonor.

Now arise, @Jew D. Boy, a servant of the Temple of the Grandmaster.
Yeah, HELL yeah!!
:zosmug::zorothink:

if zoro slew kaido and got the reputation for that ( dragon slayer ) + defeating king
then yes zoro will reach 2B,
i am ok with gag that sanji got equal with zoro in bounty (while sanji true place is half zoro or less than half ) but if the new bounty for zoro didn't rise as rocket away from sanji new one then FUCK you oda:ultimoji:

I can say one thing, don't try to underestimate everything related to Zoro, you gonna be proven wrong most likely. Bounty is one of these

Like I said, back in Dressrosa, most of the people were theorising that Zoro's bounty would be 200 mln, 240 mln, 250 mln, 180 mln and so on.

And then Oda came up with 320 mln, so the majority of people was wrong about him

My personal attempt was at least 300 mln, 360 mln at best. So in the range between 300-360 mln.
Oda decided 320, which was more than mine minimum expectations

Now it's time for Zoro to have a bounty that is ~60% of Luffy's bounty

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It all depends on what will Zoro do and will it reach the right people, like Morgans and World Government.
Considering that X-Drake is present and potentially some Cipher Pol too, as well as Wano incident being known all around the world, post Wano bounties should reflect the actual strength of the crew.

If Zoro spends most of the time fighting King, I assume his bounty will be greater than King's, at least.
If Zoro spends most of the time fighting against the Emperors, his bounty is harder to predict.
If he kills Kaido and that gets reported and reaches the right ears, his bounty could be very high.

The very minimum bounty should 1Bil, however, such a low amount makes no sense.
If his bounty becomes higher than King's it should be in the 1.5Bil range, minus 100mil, plus 200-300mil.
If he kills Kaido, it could perhaps go above 2Bil if the WG takes it seriously. My guess is 1.8Bil for now.

Hey i'm talking to my fellow Zoro stans remember this and i said it here and it will happen inchaaallah:

▪ Zoro Will make a black blade after defeating King .
▪ Zoro will get his 1 vs 1 against Kaido like jinbei but in a short time .
▪ Zoro will scar kaido and kill him .
▪ Zoro post wano bounty is 2.32 billion berry
▪ Kuina will show herself and she wasn't dead Iva helped her and she is training under shanks paralleling Zoro's training under Mihawk and she was the one who will tell the story of shimotsuki .
▪Kuina is the person who cutted Kidd's arm .

Last edited:
Hey i'm talking to my fellow Zoro stans remember this and i said it here and it will happen inchaaallah:

▪ Kuina will show herself and she wasn't dead Iva helped her and she is training under shanks paralleling Zoro's training under Mihawk and she was the one who will tell the story of shimotsuki .
lol
it seems ODACCHI already damaged your mind lol :gokulaugh:
i hope she still dead, oda can create new character to tell the story of shimotsuki
also Onimaru already there he was alive 39 years ago , maybe he is immortal or has long life span