Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
:pepelit: zoro having 1.5 b is certain

but what if King bounty is higher than that ?! 1.7 , 1.8 or even 1.9 2b !?

:zorothink:

one thing i hope we see between act 3 and 4 is the new bounty of Mihawk , cuz it will gives us a lot on how zoro will be at EOS
and what bounty he will get after wano
also bounty of ray and oden is not bad :akaman:
personally i dont think we will get Godhawk's bounty reveal during Wano. I think Oda will show it after he releases Zoro's post-wano bounty.
it makes sense to me. we see Zoro's bounty and the fandom is super hyped and talk about the X bounty and how strong Zoro have become post-wano. then Oda drop Godhawk's bounty on us. we see the difference between them. we understand that Zoro still has ways to go. He is not ready to challenge the Throne.:steef:
finding out Hawk's bounty when we didnt even see Zoro go all out it pretty weird. i mean If Oda didnt have any plan he had multiple occasion where he could release it. his bounty being in absolute mystery means it will give us some idea(Read Huge Spoiler) about Zoro's EOS bounty.:amazing:
i mean otherwise why do u think despite knowing bounties of all the current yonko, GOATS like WB, Roger we still didnt get any bounty reveal for Ray and Oden? heck Oda didnt even gave any hint at all. It means it will be the ceiling for many char and we will be able to guess pretty much upper limit of 99% of char. like we are already guessing Luffy being 5.6B to match GoMu.
i think we will next see GodaHawk's updated bounty post wano

:pepelit: zoro having 1.5 b is certain

but what if King bounty is higher than that ?! 1.7 , 1.8 or even 1.9 2b !?

:zorothink:

one thing i hope we see between act 3 and 4 is the new bounty of Mihawk , cuz it will gives us a lot on how zoro will be at EOS
and what bounty he will get after wano
also bounty of ray and oden is not bad :akaman:
Mihawk's bounty could be in 3B range, which is impressive for a lone wolf

Mark my words

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We need more buildup, especially on Izo and Scabbards' Interaction.

I don't care too much about fights in One Piece
I care about fights.

Wano is already 70+ chapters long and we didn't have any significant fights till this point.

I don't care about Scabbards interaction they should focus on the fight right now we can have funny and easy talks after the war not right now.