Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro

Check spoiler waiting room

I said it myself that zoro is coming.

We all know that oda doesn't stall Zoro and off-panel him from main action so if he did then it's kind of keep him away for some reason

However, this come across as stupid..lucci shouldn't be able to hold zoro for so long.

And, now he made jinbei move there....i just hope he doesn't make zoro postpone lucci to go towards kiz....
Zoro postpone Lucci so Jinbe gets him with the other StrawHats

Sanji is saving Vegapunk and Bonney and bringing them with the other StrawHats

Zoro will be with the other StrawHats then Saturn orders Kizaru to go after escaping Vegapunk and StrawHats, nobody can leave Egghead after what Vegapunk said concerning the world

Kizaru goes after them but Luffy will be busy fighting Saturn

Zoro then faces Kizaru and protects the StrawHats and he finishes him off

This is my prediction, or maybe Zoro gets somewhere else to fight Kizaru, who knows

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The Ancient Robot will help him fight both. There you go.
I do believe AR will help play role against Saturn....

So, AR holds Saturn and we see luffy vs kiz

Or

AR + Luffy fights Saturn and Zoro vs kiz

Because as Pringles said, it doesn't make sense why zoro won't even come across kiz and Saturn here at all

Zoro postpone Lucci so Jinbe gets him with the other StrawHats

Sanji is saving Vegapunk and Bonney and bringing them with the other StrawHats

Zoro will be with the other StrawHats then Saturn orders Kizaru to go after escaping Vegapunk and StrawHats, nobody can leave Egghead after what Vegapunk said concerning the world

Kizaru goes after them but Luffy will be busy fighting Saturn

Zoro then faces Kizaru and protects the StrawHats and he finishes him off

This is my prediction, or maybe Zoro gets somewhere else to fight Kizaru, who knows
"Facts"

So. Mini theory:

Sanji told Kuma he'd be the most dangerous to the marines.

Earlier in the arc, Oda had Sanji specifically freak out about them knowing things they shouldn't:

Now, Sanji is carrying Vegapunk while he mages his broadcast. But if that Broadcast somehow got stopped by Saturn or someone, Sanji would still be the only one there to hear Vegapunk say the message before he dies.

That would definitely put him on the most wanted.
Lmao 5anji is not him

Status
Not open for further replies.