Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the exact details on how Zoro will get to meet Kizaru are something that I simply can't predict or tell

I don't focus on these mere details

I just tell myself that if Oda wants them to meet each other, he will

Also, it's a bit naive to think that Zoro will not see Kizaru, Saturn and Nika, he hasn't seen them yet this arc (well he made a comment about Kizaru at some point but he was far from it all)

We can therefore perfectly assume that Zoro will meet them

Why is Oda holding Zoro far from Kizaru, Saturn and Nika at the moment? Isn't it weird?
Don't worry
It'll happen

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well the exact details on how Zoro will get to meet Kizaru are something that I simply can't predict or tell

I don't focus on these mere details

I just tell myself that if Oda wants them to meet each other, he will

Also, it's a bit naive to think that Zoro will not see Kizaru, Saturn and Nika, he hasn't seen them yet this arc (well he made a comment about Kizaru at some point but he was far from it all)

We can therefore perfectly assume that Zoro will meet them

Why is Oda holding Zoro far from Kizaru, Saturn and Nika at the moment? Isn't it weird?
Bro

Check spoiler waiting room

I said it myself that zoro is coming.

We all know that oda doesn't stall Zoro and off-panel him from main action so if he did then it's kind of keep him away for some reason

However, this come across as stupid..lucci shouldn't be able to hold zoro for so long.

And, now he made jinbei move there....i just hope he doesn't make zoro postpone lucci to go towards kiz....

So. Mini theory:

Sanji told Kuma he'd be the most dangerous to the marines.

Earlier in the arc, Oda had Sanji specifically freak out about them knowing things they shouldn't:

Now, Sanji is carrying Vegapunk while he mages his broadcast. But if that Broadcast somehow got stopped by Saturn or someone, Sanji would still be the only one there to hear Vegapunk say the message before he dies.

That would definitely put him on the most wanted.
Real :goyea:

The ancient robot will hold Saturn allowing Luffy to defeat Kizaru or it will hold the two together allowing Luffy to simply escape.
Its more likely his "Nightmare Luffy" powerup for the arc. The fact that it exists has entirely convinced me that he will beat both enemies now. Luffy as a Yonko isnt running away from fights anymore, theres no reason for that to happen again, no matter how much people call this an "escape arc".

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
So. Mini theory:

Sanji told Kuma he'd be the most dangerous to the marines.

Earlier in the arc, Oda had Sanji specifically freak out about them knowing things they shouldn't:

Now, Sanji is carrying Vegapunk while he mages his broadcast. But if that Broadcast somehow got stopped by Saturn or someone, Sanji would still be the only one there to hear Vegapunk say the message before he dies.

That would definitely put him on the most wanted.

@Boiroy

Status
Not open for further replies.