Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
In 1100+ chapters, Zoro doesnt take over Luffy's fights so....just my 2 cents on that.

Its why I put "stock" on the VAs at least fighting the Giants and crew because theres no one else to stop them otherwise (fodder or not)
Both Saturn and kiz aren't luffy's fight.

He might clash with them but he ain't taking on both of them

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Lucci is a literal serial killer who commits murders for fun
That's why, he's a interesting and charming serial killer who commits murders not for fun but for justice! His strength, his swagger, his vibes and personality all make for a great antagonist

Nicky Goofy's sperm vessel, which was knocked unconscious by APU, fucking Apu, will die on the spot after the hack, it's garbage without food and 5 rounds can't defeat any enemy,Zoro is tired of saving this rubber garbage.

Imagine trying to scale Zoro to Luffy via Lucci when everyone this arc has pretty much beat Lucci and Luffy is now fighting Kizaru and Saturn AT THE SAME TIME

:mihanha:

Time for you to accept it kid Luffy negs Zolo

:kailaugh:

No, Zoro is unfortunately just a puppet of Oda and Oda is something we call a bad writer

The king fight was less than 15 minutes long… As in from the moment Zoro got healed up to when cut king down, it’s less 15 minutes long… and that the very end, like in the last 5 minutes, is when Zoro says that he will die from Exhaustion of using KoH too long

So… in Wano 5 minutes was around the time Zoro was saying he was on the brink of literal death

In egghead between now and Zoro supposedly activating KoH we had Luffy had just entered g5 and tossed Kizaru into the ocean, then Luffy and Kizaru kept fighting, then Saturn arrived then liffy And Kizaru kept fighting, then Luffy one shot Kizaru then Luffy got exhausted then Saturn put everyone down then grabbed Bonney and started monologuing, then Kuma arrived, then Kuma smacked Saturn then Luffy was eating, then Kizaru woke up, then Luffy activated G5 again, then Luffy stomped Kizaru and Saturn and then we cut back to Zoro vs Lucci

I highly doubt this took place in 5 minutes so I highly doubt Zoro was using KoH this entire time

on top of the fact that we literally see him no longer using his third sword immediately after the chapter where he supposedly started using KoH
All this yapping just to say you're unhappy that Lucci turned out to be strong :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.