Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sanji is about to have his rooftop moment," they said. "Sanji is about to 1v1 Kizaru!" they said.

:saden:

Instead, Luffy, seeing that Saturn has decided to get serious, quickly decides, "Ah shit, I can't protect Sanji and deal with these two alone" and gives Sanji a window to escape to not be nerfed via having to save Sanji. Luffy would rather fight two top-tier SOLO than have Sanji alongside him.

Íf Luffy did that shit with Zoro on the rooftop? Where Zoro blocked like one attack from Kaido and then had to have his ass saved by Luffy before being told to pack up and run while Luffy deals with Big Mom and Kaido alone?

People would have lost their fucking minds on here and all other One Piece subs slandering Zoro. In fact, they have been doing just that over Zoro and Lucci memes about how Jinbei would have to save him via 2v1 Lucci. Man, give me that shit all day over Luffy having to treat Zoro like he did Sanji this chapter.

It's going to be a fun week seeing the joke about "At least Kizaru was super impressed by Sanji!!!" to downplay the "destined" battle of love vs. light against Kizaru being canceled after all.

Sanji will do something great. It may not be defeating Kizaru in the traditional sense, but for all the Runji memes, how will you react if Sanji actually manages to get Vegapunk off an Island when being chased by someone moving at the speed of light?

I don't think ANYONE would prevent a scientist from being injured in the midst of a fight between supreme global powers. But what if Vegapunk ultimately survives thanks to the hero who always comes in clutch? Mr. Prince. The Baker of Wedding Cakes. The Doffy Deflector????!!?!?

He can defeat Kizaru by preventing him from completing his job. That's just as impressive. A win is not always through punch fighting.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
The most embarrassing part is Sanji didn’t even get touched by kizaru of Saturn this whole time. That’s how much of a threat they find him.

Sanji got sent running without even feeling 1% damage of those two

Status
Not open for further replies.