Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty crazy Luffy hype. Stamina issues are the only thing holding him back, I wonder how he does in that regard in this fight. I like Luffy and prefer when he isn't holding back, but how I feel on this depends on where it goes from here.

Shame for Sanji having to get Vegapunk out of there. And it seems like he dies anyway, but at least this may have been build up to Sanji vs Kizaru in the future. Best to look on the bright side, I don't mind Luffy looking stellar, I just would've preferred more Sanji shine.

I'll probably just hope Sanji goes back after going with Vegapunk, but seems Oda's building up to the arc ending. I was hoping for Wings vs Kizaru (after Zoro vs Lucci), but Luffy vs both top-tiers is definitely surprising. Hopefully they at least seriously pressure him. If Luffy beats both, I feel like that'll be excessive.
Luffy gets powerups every arc. It literally only makes sense that he'd be put in a situation like this which forces him to powerup (in this case, his stamina).

Shame for Sanji having to get Vegapunk out of there. And it seems like he dies anyway, but at least this may have been build up to Sanji vs Kizaru in the future. Best to look on the bright side, I don't mind Luffy looking stellar, I just would've preferred more Sanji shine.

I'll probably just hope Sanji goes back after going with Vegapunk, but seems Oda's building up to the arc ending. I was hoping for Wings vs Kizaru (after Zoro vs Lucci), but Luffy vs both top-tiers is definitely surprising. Hopefully they at least seriously pressure him. If Luffy beats both, I feel like that'll be excessive.
Welcome to the Church of Nika, where Oda is the High Priest.

Even this is crazy, a 90-year-old man fights like a monster
I respect Garp, but even though wb was sick and lost half his head, his back never hit the ground
He didn't

Saturn attacked Luffy and sanji. So it seems Saturn did damages

Kiz went after VP

Then sanji ran away...
Sanji held his own vs kizaru
Saturn returns and attacks them

He didn't run away, he had to carry Vegapunk which is something sane to do or else Kizaru will just kill him

Wait for full summary or raws

Of all the things to downplay Big Mom for, when have Admiral fans ever downplayed her for not being able to kill someone. Lol
Lol do you have dementia? Admiral fans were constantly shitting on BM for not being able to kill characters like Brook, Bege, Chopper, etc with her attacks. Admiral fans thought that she had by far the weakest AP out of top tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.