Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
who

Mihawk and Kaido? Luffy was there vs Kaido and he's the one that beat him lmao

You got me on mihawk but are you really counting that?
Why not?

Your whole point that zoro can't face a top tier before luffy stands mute coz Zoro already did it

And, fyi, luffy already fought kiz which ended up in both being down. So you saying zoro can only fight top tier after luffy also holds true

…No. We downplayed her for not being able to defeat defenseless Law and Kid, for which yes her AP is absolute garbage,

And we downplayed her for getting treated like a complete scrub by the characters you mentioned,

but I’ve never seen an Admiral fan downplay her for not being able to kill someone lol. Yonko fans once again hallucinating Admiral stanning boogie men lol
She did lol. We literally see them KOed for some tens of seconds once.
Also mocking Big Mom's AP is the dumbest thing you can do, she KOed an Ancient Zoan with one ACoA punch and kept him down for the rest of the arc.
There's a reason everyone chooses to mock her speed or intelligence instead.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We literally see them KOed for some tens of seconds once.
Which once again re emphasizes the point that KO =/= defeat. Unless you think the scabbards actually did defeat Kaido because they had his ass out cold lol.

Also mocking Big Mom's AP is the dumbest thing you can do, she KOed an Ancient Zoan with one ACoA punch and kept him down for the rest of the arc.
You type this as if defeating Pageone in one blow is supposed to be impressive? We’ve seen far more ridiculous one shots than this lol.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Why not?

Your whole point that zoro can't face a top tier before luffy stands mute coz Zoro already did it

And, fyi, luffy already fought kiz which ended up in both being down. So you saying zoro can only fight top tier after luffy also holds true
Idk why you're arguing with me about it since I don't make one Piece. It's what Oda is doing. If Zoro vs Kizaru was so obvious and the best outcome it would be what's happening but it isn't. Maybe in another arc later on they'll fight. Or I could be wrong and they do fight here, but lmfao yeah I don't think that's happening.

I didn't count Mihawk because that's story setup for Zoro's end goal, and it wasn't really a fight. You can count it though idrc

In honesty I'm most looking forward to Zoro + Jinbei 2v1ing Lucci and Luffy 1v2ing Saturn and Kizaru and we get a side by side panel like this:

But its Zoro + Jinbei staring off against Lucci and Luffy staring off against Kizaru and Saturn alone :ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
I do not like the idea of Luffy being 1 vs 2 big shots... I hope Dragon appears and fights Saturn at least.

Monkey D Luffy vs Kizaru

Monkey D Dragon vs Saint Jaygarcia Saturn

Zoro and possibly Jinbe assistance OR even Stussy vs Rob Lucci (I think Stussy is left here on purpose to stall Rob Lucci until the Strawhats left Egghead safe, because of Vegapunk's desires).

So, IMO, the things will go like this:

Rob Lucci finally manages to hurt Marimo, but Stussy enters the chat and says Zoro to leave as that's not time to fight and Jinbe appears to carry a badly hurt Moronoa.

Stussy and Rob Lucci had some chat about her treachery, and maybe we learn some new things from this convo, then Rob Lucci proceeds to kill her as he promissed.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Idk why you're arguing with me about it since I don't make one Piece. It's what Oda is doing. If Zoro vs Kizaru was so obvious and the best outcome it would be what's happening but it isn't. Maybe in another arc later on they'll fight. Or I could be wrong and they do fight here, but lmfao yeah I don't think that's happening.

I didn't count Mihawk because that's story setup for Zoro's end goal, and it wasn't really a fight. You can count it though idrc
Fuji vs Zoro 🤷

It might happen or might not all I am saying is your reasoning is bad

All agendas are fine except zoro and Sanji and GOrosei .
Gorosei ? Keep jobbing reveal a new form and seem to jobbed again .
Admirals ? Kizaru injured vegapunk even mor even tought he had sanji and luffy in front protecting him . Depend on how it happened but can be a W in my book also possible kizaru fought luffy and sanji for a while before saturn show up.
Sanji ? Yes that hyped 1v1 did not happened .
Zoro ? That lucci stalling doing crazy damage .
Luffy blocked saturn new form and kizaru a W in my book .

Status
Not open for further replies.