Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which once again re emphasizes the point that KO =/= defeat. Unless you think the scabbards actually did defeat Kaido because they had his ass out cold lol.

You type this as if defeating Pageone in one blow is supposed to be impressive? We’ve seen far more ridiculous one shots than this lol.
KO does mean defeat if they're down long enough for you to deliver another blow.
Kidd and Law were down long enough for her to deliver another blow, Kaidou wasn't.
The only reason Kidd and Law survived as well is because she played around and didn't finish them off for some reason.
And yeah, defeating P1 in one hit is impressive. Only one shots that come close to it, iirc, are G5 Luffy KOing Lucci and Shanks killing Kidd.

Yeah Oda really pulled a weird 180.
Last Chapter:
Sanji blocks Kizaru
Kizaru said he needs to kill Sanji Luffy and Vegapunk to save face
Sanji retorts
Vegapunk says he can’t be moved cause he’d die

This chapter:
These two let Kizaru stab Punk
Sanji runs away with Vegapunk

Like it’s not just Sanji running, it’s why is Vegapunk able to be moved now…
He backpedaled and needed Sanji to be taken out of the scene for Godfy to engage in a 1vs2 against Kizaru and Saturn :goyea:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nice definitation of defining the fight :kayneshrug:

Y’all still remember Zoro killing kaido thread you and Ha001 literally implied zoro would kill kaido . What happened with that ?
I never implied zoro will kill kaido....it was Zoro will cut kaido

And, what' does that has to do with this? I mean accept it that there is no counter argument you have rather than bringing useless points

Kizaru resorted to 2v1ing G5 Luffy with his Goroshit boss.

Sanji delegated to SH lackey role by helping a scientist inferior to Caesar escaping.

Zoro still going huff-diff with Lucci as Jinbei attempts to brings him his asthma inhaler.

Oda does not like anybody except the OP Jesus Nika and his mentor the Red-haired Rat in this arc holy shit. :luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

Fuji vs Zoro 🤷

It might happen or might not all I am saying is your reasoning is bad
You realize this is a self-own, right? Luffy had a longer clash with Fujitora and Zoro’s arc fight was Pica anyway.
Give up, there’s NOTHING in the series backing up Zoro even seeing Kizaru on Egghead. it’s the very definition of headcanon some fans fooled themselves into taking for granted.
A bit like ZKK

I never implied zoro will kill kaido....it was Zoro will cut kaido

And, what's does that has to do with this? I mean accept it that there is no counter argument you have rather than bringing useless points
You are convoluting your headcanon here zoro will somehow appear which he didn’t .

Let’s discuss after he defeat Lucci . :kayneshrug:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You realize this is a self-own, right? Luffy had a longer clash with Fujitora and Zoro’s arc fight was Pica anyway.
Give up, there’s NOTHING in the series backing up Zoro even seeing Kizaru on Egghead. it’s the very definition of headcanon some fans fooled themselves to take for granted.
A bit like ZKK
So now zoro seeing kiz is equivalent to zkk?

Come on

Honestly, the arc is practically over. The ancient robot will wake up to take care of Saturn and Luffy will defeat Kizaru. Once the others fall from the dome along with Sunny, they will not return to the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.