Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
You realize this is a self-own, right? Luffy had a longer clash with Fujitora and Zoro’s arc fight was Pica anyway.
Give up, there’s NOTHING in the series backing up Zoro even seeing Kizaru on Egghead. it’s the very definition of headcanon some fans fooled themselves into taking for granted.
A bit like ZKK
no but you dont get it

kizaru can make a sword and zoro has swords

they have to fight now

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You are convoluting your headcanon here zoro will somehow appear which he didn’t .

Let’s discuss after he defeat Lucci . :kayneshrug:
I guess you haven't read my posts at all and just jumped.

I presented a possibility which is realm of speculation. Anyone who refute this has no reasonable argument except for zoro can't fight top tier before luffy which is false.

Also, if we have to wait for an event to over before we discuss future events possibilities then what's the point of having multiple threads on what will happen next

How can some of yall not wrap your brains around the fact that Vegapunk being there, heavily injured, is doing more harm than good to the situation. Like he can just get pushed to the sidelines, and Kizaru is going to forget all about him, and be like "Now, lets have a proper fight." Sanji had to get Vegapunk out of there, because he is the target.

Yall are so wrapped up in unrealistic scenario's that happen in manga, that you can't grasp what the most logical action should be, when something like this happens, which is to save the man who is at deaths door. Not kick him to the side, and pray he's still alive when all is said and done.

Last chapter: Vegapunk hur dur will die hur dur if he's moved.

This chapter: It's magically ok now to move Vegapunk hur dur.

Oda logic at play again.

Who f-in cares about Vegapunk, let him die in a ditch somewhere and be rid of him.

Seriously why the hell was that hold up last chapter? Bonney and co. should've just dragged his annoying ass away.

I hope Oda doesn’t skip the message of Vegapunk this time :hope:

The truth of this world…:quest:

The revelation of the name of the Ancient Kingdom so Vegapunk can avenge his friend Professor Clover? :hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.