Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like the idea of Luffy being 1 vs 2 big shots... I hope Dragon appears and fights Saturn at least.

Monkey D Luffy vs Kizaru

Monkey D Dragon vs Saint Jaygarcia Saturn

Zoro and possibly Jinbe assistance OR even Stussy vs Rob Lucci (I think Stussy is left here on purpose to stall Rob Lucci until the Strawhats left Egghead safe, because of Vegapunk's desires).

So, IMO, the things will go like this:

Rob Lucci finally manages to hurt Marimo, but Stussy enters the chat and says Zoro to leave as that's not time to fight and Jinbe appears to carry a badly hurt Moronoa.

Stussy and Rob Lucci had some chat about her treachery, and maybe we learn some new things from this convo, then Rob Lucci proceeds to kill her as he promissed.
The idea has a solid basis. Kaido had tons of hype as the strongest creature alive. How can anybody alone trump that? Simple fact is they can't, except maybe Imu and the people Kaido himself hyped. 3 of which are dead, 1 probably and 1 (Shanks) is obviously something Oda wants to hold back on (Shanks). Even if you don't take his title as absolute the legends about him are clear in what they're trying to portray. Kaido is built different. No matter which way you look at Kizaru does not and cannot represent a bigger threat then Kaido. We already know the menace Kaido was in Wano. We can say that Luffy did not surpass Kaido at the end of Wano but came pretty close and may only lacking in stamina. Then its only logical that a challenge bigger then him is presented against Luffy this arc. Kizaru + Saturn does that. Saturn alone would with that new flashy form of his. But Kizaru? No way. Akainu I could see honestly because he has the relevance in story, but not Kizaru. As a emperor he shouldn't need Dragons help and Dragon has 0 thematical reason to fight Saturn when he backed off from fighting Blackbeard of all people. Luffy V Saturn was ofc all I wanted, which was great but if Oda entertaining Kizaru on top, why not? We will need to see the summaries and raws, but I strongly think Luffy will look better then what Pew is letting on, if its truly a 1v2 then welp sweet. But Saturn V Luffy is a must. I do not think Dragon is at all showing up this arc and may meet Luffy in Elbaf. Maybe we will see something about him on the move when the climax is finished. RA is too big to be shoehorned in only at the beginning of the climax of the arc. It'd be like if Shanks showed up to fight Kaido in 1043.

Last edited:
Yonko agenda should be renamed moving goalpost agenda

1090 => Luffy isnt talking about Kizaru !!!

1091 => Luffy is smiling so it doesnt matter he was talking about Kizaru !!! BASE Luffy gonna fold Kizaru now

1092 => Well Luffy isnt using G5 so who cares if snakeman got bitched!!!

1093 => Kizaru is running this is unfair!!! G5 would lowdiff in a real right

1094 => Well Luffy wasnt using aCoC when they were trading blows!!!! Now WSG oneshot killed Kiz and it's over !!

1095 => Told y'all Kizaru is k.o and done for! LUFFY? He'll get up first and in a matter of seconds!!!

1103 => Kizaru sitting doesnt mean anything he's dizzy and nearly k.o !!! Also Luffy asked for food proving he's conscious!!!

1104 => Well Luffy disappeared first so he got up before Kizaru!!!

1107 => SANJI VS KIZARU is gonna be a CLOSE FIGHT !!!!

1108 => Well it doesnt matter that Sanji is running!!! LUFFY 1V2

What will they find to say in 1109 when the Iron Giant shows up? :kobeha:
Y'all said Kizaru would tank ACoC and then started talking about how he was able to move and then said it was okay because even though he got paralyzed he got up before Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.