Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the agenda aside.

Is this a consequence of G5?

Including In this chapter, there are 2 scenes where Luffy watches someone who might die in front of him, and he doesn't give a shit about them as he watches them with cold eyes.

The first is Sentomaru, and now Vegapunk.

Given his overwhelming power now, he should easily intervene.

I really doubt Oda deliberated or did something wrong with his writings.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
How can I not be positive? That was Kizaru's goal the moment he stepped foot on the island, I'm glad Kizaru didn't pull some soft shit and simply delivered what he promised.

He stood on business, love to see it. Ultimately the Yonkou crew couldn't protect Vegapunk.

I don't really care for the rest, y'all can have fun with the weekly reactionary takes over G5 finally making Kizaru bleed and what not. Vegapunk being out of the way was a big one. I'll admit if Vegapunk survives this chapter will be super dog shit.
I've seen the agenda version of that panel so many times this one just looks weird to me now :rolaugh:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
โ€Ž
But seriously, if we're getting intro boxes for vice admiral they must have a role to play before the arc ends. Please Oda let Franky do something cool.
Franky pulls a Megazord/Megas XLR/Gundam with the Sunny and wipes out the fleet?

Now that would be SUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEEEER!

I somehow see him blowing up Vegapunks labs here for some reason like he did during the timeskip, doing a parallel and repeating history too.

I hope he gets a moment with the giant robot too, Vegaforce got done so dirty, we should have had Franky getting to fawn over it and comparing it with the Shogun and being inspired too!

Although tbh, no matter how much BS/plot convenience it may require, I am PRAYING Franky gets the photogonic gloves and FUCKS UP KIZARU with the ultimate Franky Boxing technique too!

Although Id love to see him laser Lucci or at least Kaku and fuck them up for revenge pre TS too! I'd be so happy to see Robin and Franky fuck up Lucci and Kaku, sigh....

If we get a moment like this in this arc (funny how it was Franky vs Pacifistas in a Marine focused movie here too), I will be SUUUUUUUPEEEEEER HAPPY, OWWWWWWWW!:

@Jew D. Boy @djiayebee @Gladwing0

:fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Put the agenda aside.

Is this a consequence of G5?

Including In this chapter, there are 2 scenes where Luffy watches someone who might die in front of him, and he doesn't give a shit about them as he watches them with cold eyes.

The first is Sentomaru, and now Vegapunk.

Given his overwhelming power now, he should easily intervene.

I really doubt Oda deliberated or did something wrong with his writings.
Luffy's coo took a break this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.