[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Then sus me, that’s fine. I think Wolf isn’t telling the truth about his affiliation even if he’s confirmed to not be sick anymore.

You’re getting your way, Wolf...I wasn’t pushing it yesterday, but I am now.

Vote Lynch Wolf @Reborn
Because what Doctor did to Krogothwolf was useless right now since Krogothwolf would be lynched.

If I had another gun I would shoot Micheele or Playa
Stop it you make yourself suspect right now.
Didn´t you say that Krogo was uninfected and now still want lynch him?
You logic with TaC fail in one point, TaC was already a living dead. Why we should assume that he wasn´t a scum?
Because he was infected? Then should their stand infected townie or something? Because TaC didn´t get killed by the virus, he get shoot down which means the virus don´t take him down.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Because what Doctor did to Krogothwolf was useless right now since Krogothwolf would be lynched.
What does this matter? Marimo still has more votes, so Wolf may survive yet. If he does, we have two claims tomorrow for someone to explain themselves. If someone can give tangible proof that they healed him (or know who did), I’m happy to back off. As it is, we’ve already got one confirmed case of someone claiming to be sick, then claiming to NOT be sick, THEN flipping living dead. I don’t see why y’all aren’t entertaining the notion that it could happen again.

krogo was infected in d3 said he had 2 phases before getting converted... he would be converted by the end of this day phase if he still was infected, but he is not infected anymore according to marimo's scanner, so why lynch him?

N

NeutralWatcher

What does this matter? Marimo still has more votes, so Wolf may survive yet. If he does, we have two claims tomorrow for someone to explain themselves. If someone can give tangible proof that they healed him (or know who did), I’m happy to back off. As it is, we’ve already got one confirmed case of someone claiming to be sick, then claiming to NOT be sick, THEN flipping living dead. I don’t see why y’all aren’t entertaining the notion that it could happen again.
You think Doctor did nothing this day phase and sit his ass just sleeping?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Stop it you make yourself suspect right now.
Didn´t you say that Krogo was uninfected and now still want lynch him?
You logic with TaC fail in one point, TaC was already a living dead. Why we should assume that he wasn´t a scum?
Because he was infected? Then should their stand infected townie or something? Because TaC didn´t get killed by the virus, he get shoot down which means the virus don´t take him down.
Like I said a hundred times by now, I will kill anyone to save my own life. I ain't gonna die on my first phase.
For TAC's logic I have evidence but I will have to ask if I can reveal it.
"TaC didn´t get killed by the virus, he get shoot down which means the virus don´t take him down"
I doubt the virus kills which is why he was an undead.

Status
Not open for further replies.