Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
As I said months ago here: Spoilers should be just posted here in the forum and in the Arlong Park forum. It shouldn't be on Twitter. People just use that to farm likes, and they end up spoiling those who don't want to.
Also they make the upcoming chapters trend globally on there with hashtags which doesn't help ofc.

Twitter ruins everything as per usual, most toxic, virile cancer.

People need to understand: TCB account is down probably because someone (WSJ and Shueisha) is trying to prevent official readers of getting spoiled.

In the week of Gear 5, they did that, but they did after spoilers came out. I remember that it was after that exact chapter that the Korean leaker (106.101) vanished, this time they're doing before the spoilers.

Got it? When we get a bomb, they try to control and hold up. This time they're coming strong towards leakers.

People need to understand: TCB account is down probably because someone (WSJ and Shueisha) is trying to prevent official readers of getting spoiled.

In the week of Gear 5, they did that, but they did after spoilers came out. I remember that it was after that exact chapter that the Korean leaker (106.101) vanished, this time they're doing before the spoilers.

Got it? When we get a bomb, they try to control and hold up. This time they're coming strong towards leakers.
I can already see the chaos that will happen when the One Piece get revelead