How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks weaker because she tried way less
Kaidou used all 3 forms of Advanced Haki against Luffy and at the end used his ultimate attack. Big Mom didn't do any of that against Law and KIdd.
I know that, it's because Oda didn't bother making Big Mom look impressive is why she looks so much weaker than Kaido.

No matter how you look at it, based on feats, Big Mom is not even close to Kaido despite what Oda tried to say earlier during the Wano arc.

I know that, it's because Oda didn't bother making Big Mom look impressive is why she looks so much weaker than Kaido.

No matter how you look at it, based on feats, Big Mom is not even close to Kaido despite what Oda tried to say earlier during the Wano arc.
That is true. But again, that ain't a bad thing, imo.
He made her hold back and made her cocky so she wouldn't destroy Kidd and Law (which is weird because he could have just had them unlock ACoA/ACoC after she used it on them like Luffy and Yamato did with Kaidou)

That pattern clearly doesn't exist because we see people who are blatantly stronger than their opponent/rival be noticeably shorter than them.
There's also the fact that we don't even know who's stronger between Kuzan and Kizaru, and that Mihawk is confirmed to be above Shanks despite Shanks being 1cm taller.
:lawsigh:
My guy, the pattern is that there is literally just a 1 cm difference and that this exact 1 cm difference is coincidentally present among 3 sets of rivals. Not that character X is arbitrarily taller than character Y

It's fucking dumb seeing some of these Yonko Tards make fun of Kizaru because of G5 Luffy when G5 Luffy was making Kaido look like a joke.

And even though I'm waiting for Kizaru to still go all out, the fact that Kizaru has not been completely defeated despite taking hits from G5, again really shows how strong Kizaru is.

I'm just waiting for more feats and new attacks from Kizaru.:few:

:lawsigh:
My guy, the pattern is that there is literally just a 1 cm difference and that this exact 1 cm difference is coincidentally present among 3 sets of rivals. Not that character X is arbitrarily taller than character Y
I think arguments like "Kuzan has seemingly better Armament than Kizaru" or "Mihawk is said to be stronger and more skilled than Shanks by Brannew" are more convincing than "Kizaru is 1 cm taller than Kuzan so he beats him in a fight"

It's fucking dumb seeing some of these Yonko Tards make fun of Kizaru because of G5 Luffy when G5 Luffy was making Kaido look like a joke.

And even though I'm waiting for Kizaru to still go all out, the fact that Kizaru has not been completely defeated despite taking hits from G5, again really shows how strong Kizaru is.

I'm just waiting for more feats and new attacks from Kizaru.:few:
I think it's not the fact that Kizaru getting clowned on that makes him bad, it's the fact that so far Kizaru hasn't been able to retalitate against G5 at all after getting clowned. :catcry:
He's being treated like a side annoyance in this chapter while Luffy focuses on dealing damage against Saturn :catcry:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well, all I will say to admiral fandom

Welcome Onboard....

First kaido

Then Zoro and Sanji

And, now you all

Welcome to Nika wank piece

Oda is a 🤡 . Bruh gives awakening and haki as per plot requirement. Kiz is spamming basic moves whole arc just coz oda wants it this way....

Status
Not open for further replies.