How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry

Luffy is the MC
The food recovery thing wasn't something convenient that happened only once ...it has been happening since

Oda to introduce some magical healing pill or injection just to save Zoro
funny that’s like the time luffy was only saved and carry due to Iva’s hormones shots….
Cry, seethe, mald.

Luffy negs your fave.
Luffy get down shot by both ichi and Naruto….

they clear the op verse with ease

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sorry

Luffy is the MC
The food recovery thing wasn't something convenient that happened only once ...it has been happening since

Oda to introduce some magical healing pill or injection just to save Zoro
That's my point

Luffy is getting magical recovery from the beginning....so convenient to have food whenever you are out of energy and then immediately recover

Zoro got once and you are crying.

Nothing is more convenient than getting recovery from the beginning

If i tell you hold on a second your dumbass is going to wait exactly one second huh
Except your dumbass is not even getting the situation right. Kidd isn’t telling Zoro what to do he’s telling WHAT HE DID.

It’s not “If only for a few seconds” it’s not “if only for an instant” it’s not even “if only for a moment” it’s “if only for a SECOND!”

If Zorobois take all of character statements at face value like Zoro “I won’t lose ever again!” or Lucci “I’ll kill your whole crew!” like they are gospel, why won’t they take this one? Because it doesn’t fit with the agenda? :zosmug:

Most ppl don't realize how dire the situation has become for SHs in just this chapter. Luffy in G5 (while fodderizing Kizaru) has not been able to do any permanent damage to Saturn meaning that in G5 at best Luffy can keep pushing & throwing Saturn away & before G5 timer runs out, Luffy will have to make it to the Thousand Sunny to survive & escape.
Once G5 timer runs out , its game over . Now add 4 more incoming Gorosei .

Yonko Luffy has more than enough proved that Admiral Kizaru is way below him.

But Luffy still not being able to do permanent damage to Saturn (whatever the reason might be) + Luffy's G5 timer will run out implies that Saturn alone will be too much for Luffy once his G5 timer goes off.

Add to that 4 more gorosei (possibly stronger than Saturn) incoming & again we don't know how to incur permanent damage on any of them while Luffy's G5 won't last for hours.

Getting VP's message out to the world & the Ancient Robot helping Luffy + Saturn punched into Kuma's entire life's pain bubble + Dogy & Broggy carry Punk Records & Luffy & SHs , all of them escaping on Thousand Sunny is going to be a monumental task. And this is the bare minimum needed to survive. Ofcourse Luffy isn't defeating the 5 Gorosei here.

Zoro , Sanji (all agendas aside), Jinbei will sense the demonic aura of 4 more incoming Gorosei & so will have to max out to get Luffy & everyone to escape successfully.

Last edited:
That's my point

Luffy is getting magical recovery from the beginning....so convenient to have food whenever you are out of energy and then immediately recover

Zoro got once and you are crying.

Nothing is more convenient than getting recovery from the beginning
BTW Luffy never gets healed...he only recovers his stamina

While ZORO GOT HEALED ! his injuries were all gone!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This is why Imu the final villain is going bye-bye.
He is not immune to Luffy's shenanigans. He will be treated like a joke as well.
Only Blackbeard and Buggy fit as the final villain/challenge.

Blackbeard himself is a silly character with powers to negate Luffy's powers.
Meanwhile, Buggy has always been the King of the Clowns, outclowning even Luffy.
Shenanigas are his home turf.

Status
Not open for further replies.