How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Question guys, do y'all seriously put Gorosei as current Top tier? I mean YC has more and real feats than them.
We again jumping to the convlusion. We really havn't seen any name attack , their haki prowess , their full DF ability.
Let that be revealed as a whole then we decide.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Eh, albino does have a point here.

Sure, the Gorosei can be admiral or even emperor level but as for now, it's nothing but speculation. Did Saturn show some crazy stuff against Luffy or what changed about his powerlevel?
As for now, he's getting spitroasted by every powerful character in Egghead Island.
Saturn really needs to step up his game because he really looks like a pure DF merchant at this point, even more so than Kizaru who spams lasers and what not...
I actually agree.

Egghead has been horrendous apart from outside events and Kumar's FB.

Oda treatment of both kiz and Saturn so far is bad.

Kiz hasn't shown anything significant. Hardly any named attacks and no sign of awakening. It seems oda gives haki and awakening as per the requirement of the plot.

If kiz is just spamming lasers then Saturn? He is just regen hax. He hasn't shown anything spectacular. I don't even think he can put up a good fight because of his design.

Really don't know what oda was thinking giving such DFS to top authorities

H

Herrera95

I actually agree.

Egghead has been horrendous apart from outside events and Kumar's FB.

Oda treatment of both kiz and Saturn so far is bad.

Kiz hasn't shown anything significant. Hardly any named attacks and no sign of awakening. It seems oda gives haki and awakening as per the requirement of the plot.

If kiz is just spamming lasers then Saturn? He is just regen hax. He hasn't shown anything spectacular. I don't even think he can put up a good fight because of his design.

Really don't know what oda was thinking giving such DFS to top authorities
Was it confirmed to be DF? I don't remember.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Eh, albino does have a point here.

Sure, the Gorosei can be admiral or even emperor level but as for now, it's nothing but speculation. Did Saturn show some crazy stuff against Luffy or what changed about his powerlevel?
As for now, he's getting spitroasted by every powerful character in Egghead Island.
Saturn really needs to step up his game because he really looks like a pure DF merchant at this point, even more so than Kizaru who spams lasers and what not...
Hes taken all those attacks and is untouched

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Both Kizaru and Saturn has terifying aura and potrayed like a menaces, but being a higher threat? wich panel again?
the fact that when saturn appeared on the island the 4 strongest people on the island reacted, but no one other than luffy gave a shit when kizaru arrived

Reborn

Was it confirmed to be DF? I don't remember.
We haven't seen haki pulling regen like that.

So, probably it's df

And, I seriously don't want oda to pull another power level system right now when he hardly did justice in explaining haki and DFS.

We again jumping to the convlusion. We really havn't seen any name attack , their haki prowess , their full DF ability.
Let that be revealed as a whole then we decide.
We already seen third of his Form (human, Hybrid and only head hybrid form), Eye diffing base Sanji and give minor damage to gear5 and Insane Regeneration.
With all of that feat he can only kill non Combatant like Vegapunk and marine fodders.
Not to Mention without his Regen he is a glasscanon Character and lack of Power, Stabbed by Boney and easly deflected by Sanji a YC level without even go full power.
From this point Healty Kuma will send him to Brazil in 3 days.

Reborn

Only explanation for Gorosei regen other than df is immortality or something on these lines done to them.

But apart from their regen they are so far underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.