How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a writing perspective, do you guys also find it weird that Kizaru was this unstoppable force (from the pov of the Strawhats) in Sabaody and now he is getting toyed with like he is nothing? I understand that luffy is stronger than him but I still think that there is something missing in the middle. The power difference and the portrayal from then to now is night and day.
That's nobody's fault but Oda's, Kizaru's slander is pretty accurate right now when you look at how pathetic he looks this arc, not only in power scaling but even as a character, with that pathetic "mentally nerfed" stuff that was debunked a few chapters ago.
Also, people are ignoring the most absurd point of this chapter, which is that an Admiral cannot land a SINGLE HIT on Luffy.

Not talking about you, but what is this drama all over Kizaru's trash ass portrayal? lmao
I didn't see the same drama when Oda fucked up Kaido with that ass backstory and that ridiculous portrayal against G5 and a lot of other minor characters, just accept it and move on.

Imo it feels like Oda is stalling with Kizaru he doesn't want to have Luffy and Kizaru to have a serious fight. I don't know if it's because Oda want to save Kizaru for a later arc or give saturn some temporarily focus
I feel like it has to be the latter, because Kizaru honestly has been exposed too much as a character to not be addressed here now. Saturn on the other hand has zero named moves, zero explanation to his powers, and now has summoned the other Gorosei here which kind of just flat out takes the focus away from him lol

Read what I said please. He hasnt attacked him since 1093. White Star Gun happens in 1093 (or 1094 I forget).

Im not talking about this chapter, and it sounds like Kizaru doesnt get out of Luffy's hand before he is smashed so I doubt he's tried "every trick in the book" was actually used. The tiktok guy sensationalizes nonsense like calling Dragon a fraud so I doubt this means anything.
So you were wrong, it wasn't 1093:kayneshrug:

Alright bro, keep that same attitude when the raws drop, Luffy is far too fast for Kizaru and that's been shown repeatedly

Read what I said please. He hasnt attacked him since 1093. White Star Gun happens in 1093 (or 1094 I forget).

Im not talking about this chapter, and it sounds like Kizaru doesnt get out of Luffy's hand before he is smashed so I doubt he's tried "every trick in the book" was actually used. The tiktok guy sensationalizes nonsense like calling Dragon a fraud so I doubt this means anything.
But Dragon is a fraud?

Not a Zoro fan here, but Zoro vs Nusjuro makes 100x more sense than Zoro vs Kizaru.
Who do you think is going to fight a top-tier swordsman? Another top-tier swordsman.
No duh, of course Zoro vs Nusjuro makes more sense, but at the same time it just shows you how easily some of these Zoro fans switch up.

Also we still don't know if Nusjuro is complete swordsman or not, King used a sword but he never considered himself a swordsman.

From a writing perspective, do you guys also find it weird that Kizaru was this unstoppable force (from the pov of the Strawhats) in Sabaody and now he is getting toyed with like he is nothing? I understand that luffy is stronger than him but I still think that there is something missing in the middle. The power difference and the portrayal from then to now is night and day.
Perk of having Kaido as the big bad of last arc

No there is no hypocrisy. Calling people for not getting stoned by Boa "gay" is different than calling someone "you are gay" to insult him and insisting on it, as if being gay is an insult. Also the same guy uses "autistic" as insult too in the same manner.
I disagree. Slurs are slurs. I concede that directing it is a higher level insult. It is hypocrisy (inconsistent values) to condemn only one condition and excuse the other. Again, I am a free speech advocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.