How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri and Doflamingo have awakening but Kaido, Big Mom and Kizaru don't.:okay:
Remember what is said to Awakens? They have to have the same aspect as the fruit.

Doffy has(him loves to control others).
Katakuri I don't know maybe his sweetness to his family?.
Luffy(Libertarian).

Azure Dragon is a God dragon who protects others and isn't violent who Kaidou is not.
Kizaru maybe isn't a fast man, him is lazy.
Maybe Big Mom is BAD?

Only one who don't make sense is Katakuri and BM side.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
This reminds me in Gorosei's case they might have had their fruits for at least a century so they took their sweet ass time to awaken their fruits :quest:
Aye I'm curious to see how Saturn awakened his and when. Maybe imu is the one doing it? Maybe they can awakened any df they want in their vicinity or something? If imu is the devil itself maybe?

Last edited:
Yeah well, Luffy having a challenging fight against a guy much weaker than the guy he beat previously doesn't make any sense
:kayneshrug:
Are you an idiot? Even if Kizaru is weaker, that doesn't mean Luffy can't have a bit of a challenge against Kizaru.

Look back at the pre timeskip, Moria for example was weaker than Rob Lucci and yet despite being weaker, Luffy still had a bit of a challenge fighting Moria.

You call me out for having an agenda but then look at yourself, you are one of the biggest ones with an agenda, you fucking dumb hypocrite.

My only agenda is good writing, I don't even care for Admiral agenda or Yonko agenda.

Wrong.

Also she reacted same to Luffy's Red Roc too.
Absolutely not lol

Shanks was sweating due to Kid's power.
It was...because Kidd was about to destroy his fleet, as he himself said.

It was not preoccupied with his personal safety lol.
Post automatically merged:

BM's reaction to Pre-AdCoC Luffy's G3 Red Roc:
And again, not at all what Luffy had.

Status
Not open for further replies.