How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albino in real life: "We can't tell for sure that the Earth is round so there is still a chance that the Earth is flat, stop acting as if your opinion is the truth"
I'm probably the last person who will defend aLbinos's cope threads/post but he has a point here.

Is it possible that the Elders are stronger than the Admirals at this point? Yes, really possible but its not confirmed. Oda still hasnt let Saturn do anything to put him above the Admirals besides regeneration.

Are you an idiot? Even if Kizaru is weaker, that doesn't mean Luffy can't have a bit of a challenge against Kizaru.

Look back at the pre timeskip, Moria for example was weaker than Rob Lucci and yet despite being weaker, Luffy still had a bit of a challenge fighting Moria.

You call me out for having an agenda but then look at yourself, you are one of the biggest ones with an agenda, you fucking dumb hypocrite.

My only agenda is good writing, I don't even care for Admiral agenda or Yonko agenda.
:ihaha:

I'm probably the last person who will defend aLbinos's cope threads/post but he has a point here.

Is it possible that the Elders are stronger than the Admirals at this point? Yes, really possible but its not confirmed. Oda still hasnt let Saturn do anything to put him above the Admirals besides regeneration.
Even then, they may even be ranked and variable in power. Saturn could be weaker than Admirals, while Jupiter/Mars arent, but are weaker than Akainu, while Venus/Mercury are only below Imu.

And even then who knows how you compare them to BB/Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.