How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Him addressing the world is not an incident per se. It's part of the incident, but it can't be just that in my opinion. And yes, there is nothing wrong with the villains who were given so much exposition this arc to be also defeated in this arc.
No, "one" villain was given exposition to "one" character (Kuma), and even then, his back story hasnt been explored so....lol

Him addressing the world is not an incident per se. It's part of the incident, but it can't be just that in my opinion. And yes, there is nothing wrong with the villains who were given so much exposition this arc to be also defeated in this arc.
Yeah. I'm not sure why anyone expects the strawhats to lose as a 100 percent thing.

I just don't think it's a good look for VP to die and for them to run away tails tucked.

If zoro clashed with kizaru he negs the gorosei all together
If zoro clashed with nasjuro he negs the admirals all together
:smart:

Luffy beating 1 admiral this arc makes a lot more sense than him beating 1 gorosei with 4 more to go
He defeated Kizaru already twice now temporarily

What exactly is Luffu gaining from beating Kizaru?
No major PU
No new status
Nothing since Kizaru isn't even the one who made bonney and Kuma suffer

What did I run away from delusionalpuppy? I was gone during the Kuma flashback you dork 😂. This is the lowest Kizaru and Admiral stocks have been all time, and I'm still here and enjoying the discussion at that.

At the end of the day it's a japanese guy making millions drawing a cartoon, I know it's hard to imagine for you but not everyone gonna have a mental breakdown over fiction.
Lol I remember he had a mental breakdown one time over a chapter.:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.