How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like a connection between the two. Why would he hold a grudge against the Marines? Because someone within the organisation he trusted betrayed him?
Doesn't sound like a connection to me at all. Someone in the WG betrayed him, hence the great betrayal, and then sent Marines to kill him. They failed and now he holds a grudge against them, hence the whole hunting them.

Off guard or not, what do you do exactly? coat yourself with basic haki, which everyone is already coated already (otherwise, why was Luffy able to grab kizaru with non-haki-coated hands?)

The second option is to use acoa to create a barrier, which is not the case because we see Luffy touching him.

You literally create some weird headcanon about a new type of power that you can suddenly use to increase your durability, except for these 2? It seems like I really missed that in the manga.
What you seem to not be able to accept is the result of this attack. Yes Luffy grabbing Kizaru drew 2 droplets of blood from Kizaru (which disappeared this chapter and Kizaru has no hands free to wipe off said blood) but Dawn cymbal has shown no exterior damage even though like the grab it's an attack that focuses on crushing instead of causing damage to the outer battle.

You want me to fill in the void between those two attacks but I don't need too. I only need to show you the type of attack used and the end result.

The time of attack used was a crushing attack and the end result was no damage whereas Kizaru received minor damage when Luffy grabbed him.

Find your explanation but the end result is telling.

You literally talk as if this is the real world. Normally, being crushed into extra-thin pizza dough would kill you too, but hey, they're not right?

Wake the fuck up, brother.
No I talk in verse in One Piece where attacks meant to cause internal damage have always shown that the character attacked shows signs of damage such as spitting out blood or bleeding from the nose. You can't seem to accept that none of this was shown on Kizaru.

How does bringing up Bajrang Gun help here ?
We know what damage Bajrang Gun causes. It broke off a horn, knocked Kaido out and shot him kilometres deep into the earth right into a manga chamber. An unprecedented AP feat.

But what has dawn cymbal and the throw after that done ? Visually, nothing.
"AP doesn't determine how much damage an opponent takes; the type of attack used does."?????? what???????????? I think you meant "visible damage," right? Otherwise, this is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

But if its "visible," then I already answered in other comments; this shit is getting tedious to follow with multiple ones.
Oh my god. Do you even bother reading what people say ?
On a serious note, like all agendas aside, what do you think will happen?
No idea. This had become too unpredictable.

Everyone talking about their lizaru, loro, goofy, lihawk and lorosei agendas and no one talking about my poor boy Wapol looking like he's standing on death's door.

What the hell did they do to my poor king? Did the Lorosei put a curse on him before he escaped Marijois? :josad:
Imagine if the series ends shortly after Egghead and all we ever see of Elbaf is the crap we had to endure through Big Meme's flashback and probably one panel of Usopp visiting it. :josad: What the hell is Oda thinking.

Everyone talking about their lizaru, loro, goofy, lihawk and lorosei agendas and no one talking about my poor boy Wapol looking like he's standing on death's door.

What the hell did they do to my poor king? Did the Lorosei put a curse on him before he escaped Marijois? :josad:

Imagine if the series ends shortly after Egghead and all we ever see of Elbaf is the crap we had to endure through Big Meme's flashback and probably one panel of Usopp visiting it. :josad: What the hell is Oda thinking.
Vivi drained him in the bed room

Mihawk doesn't have CoC. I don't care if I'm wrong in the end but this guy doesn't have any Conqueror aura in him !

You can't hate marines, then join WG to work with marines and then now hide behind Buggy to be at peace and run from marines

He lacks ambitions of a conqueror
Zoro won't ever join marines ! Even if they're about to kill him or he's been hunted lots of times.
Zoro won't see another person for protection if SHs ever disband.

Rayleigh can live at peace and nobody bothers him because he's powerful,
Navy and WG know Mihawk ain't strong enough to defend himself!
Saboady is much much much bigger than the Island Mihawk resides in, he also a goes to Kujas island. How does Mihawk joining the WG show he lacks ambition of conqueror? What was Whitebeard ambition that made him a conqueror? Mihawk with his small ass caravin likely can bypass the redline instead of going through the whole trouble Pirates do. Its been aluded couple tikes that The Navy/WG and Warlords are two sifferent entities, Warlords also dont get chased so that works in their favour, Doffy said he would leave the warlord system if their deal stopped being fun.

Gotta say I really have no idea where we go from here, but Im going to try and guess.

I cant personally see Saturn losing now considering the other 4 Gorosei are now arriving. I still think the AR will be a factor in holding them back. We have to remember that it attacked Mariejoa 200 years prior, so we know it has some connection to attempting to destroy the WG center. Considering the Gorosei seek ageless, I would assume they would recognize it and it them when it awakens, so maybe it actually holds them off for 10 minutes.

Regarding Kizaru, however much you shit on his character, its important to note that Oda consistently has him get back up. Now that he's clearly killed VP, the real question is what he tries to do next because his VAs are now the ones focused on Bonney.

We have 10 minutes until the broadcast and a very conflicted Admiral, so I would assume after the broadcast he betrays the WG and allows Luffy to escape with Bonney, Kuma and Sentoumaru. Doing so he'll possibly sacrifice himself so it can happen.

However, until that point, I expect him to keep getting back up and continue to fight Luffy. Because if there is one character that SHOULD lose this arc, its clearly the Admiral and not the Gorosei who impose this massive endgame level vibe to their characters.

Again, no idea what will happen, I thought Luffy would fight both Saturn and Kizaru with the AR, now it feels like the Gorosei are a means to an end with the Mother Flame and this arc will result in the entire world revolting against them (prompting Imu to want to obliterate everyone pretty much lol). Even bigger than this is how Akainu reacts, I cant see him not being a villain, but I question if he'll follow the WG after this point or try and claim his own power against them like the other Yonko.

Anyway, we'll see

Saboady is much much much bigger than the Island Mihawk resides in, he also a goes to Kujas island. How does Mihawk joining the WG show he lacks ambition of conqueror? What was Whitebeard ambition that made him a conqueror? Mihawk with his small ass caravin likely can bypass the redline instead of going through the whole trouble Pirates do. Its been aluded couple tikes that The Navy/WG and Warlords are two sifferent entities, Warlords also dont get chased so that works in their favour, Doffy said he would leave the warlord system if their deal stopped being fun.
Don't take that one seriously. His hater-boner for Zoro and Mihawk is well known. And his "theories" about Zoro (failed in that one) and Mihawk are always ass
Post automatically merged:

It clearly says marines no one in the government is worried about mihawk
Keep thinking that buddy :shocking:

H

Herrera95

Imagine looking like Wapol and getting to date a top model but then had to escape and hide leaving her behind with a princess you cannot have!

And this is exactly what I feel it will be about Elbaf.
Post automatically merged:

that is the most retarded thing i've ever read here and that's saying a lot
Someone*

There is no rest if you hunt someone. You expect that a person would allow you to hunt her and not do anything in return? Again look at Krieg.

What you seem to not be able to accept is the result of this attack. Yes Luffy grabbing Kizaru drew 2 droplets of blood from Kizaru (which disappeared this chapter and Kizaru has no hands free to wipe off said blood) but Dawn cymbal has shown no exterior damage even though like the grab it's an attack that focuses on crushing instead of causing damage to the outer battle.

You want me to fill in the void between those two attacks but I don't need too. I only need to show you the type of attack used and the end result.

The time of attack used was a crushing attack and the end result was no damage whereas Kizaru received minor damage when Luffy grabbed him.

Find your explanation but the end result is telling.

No I talk in verse in One Piece where attacks meant to cause internal damage have always shown that the character attacked shows signs of damage such as spitting out blood or bleeding from the nose. You can't seem to accept that none of this was shown on Kizaru.

How does bringing up Bajrang Gun help here ?
We know what damage Bajrang Gun causes. It broke off a horn, knocked Kaido out and shot him kilometres deep into the earth right into a manga chamber. An unprecedented AP feat.

But what has dawn cymbal and the throw after that done ? Visually, nothing.

Oh my god. Do you even bother reading what people say ?

No idea. This had become too unpredictable.
Yeah, i give up, brother.

We could do this for 3 years and get no result. because its pointless to change someone who doesnt want to see whats what. Thanks for the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.