• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BB is more of a rival to luffy than a straight up enemy

Meanwhile

Koby and BB are on two sides of the law

They have been involved in multiple conflicts against each other either directly or indirectly

And Garp sacrificed himself to save Koby who was kidnapped by blackbeard to leverage his title

If where to believe koby is gonna be a rival to luffy let alone an admiral by the end of the series he needs to do something crazy impressive to prove himself

Taking down bb and saving the world would be pretty impressive
Bruh

Are you seriously contesting BB vs Luffy in favor of BB vs Coby? Lmao

BB isn't just a rival.

He is the only one who mirrors Luffy in all sense.. from growth to personality to having special df.

They aren't just contending for PK but both of their dreams goes beyond that.

Both have special lineage

And, it's personal. Impel down made it clear.

Ace was captured because of BB.

Garp is captured by BBP.

I don't know why you are inserting Coby when it's not even about him?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Bruh

Are you seriously contesting BB vs Luffy in favor of BB vs Coby? Lmao

BB isn't just a rival.

He is the only one who mirrors Luffy in all sense.. from growth to personality to having special df.

They aren't just contending for PK but both of their dreams goes beyond that.

Both have special lineage

And, it's personal. Impel down made it clear.

Ace was captured because of BB.

Garp is captured by BBP.

I don't know why you are inserting Coby when it's not even about him?
Akainu killed Ace

Garp was captured because he went to rescue who was it again? Ah right Koby

Akainu, Blackbeard and Imu are all being fought by Luffy. This is a straight up fact based on how clearly personal his relationships are with each (well, Imu's being the clear endgame ties to the overall mystery of the plot). You can make cases for and against Shanks depending on your opinion, but these 3 are musts and staples to the endgame of this story.

But people wont accept this and will argue over the obvious for the next next 6-8 years until they happen.

Reborn

Akainu killed Ace

Garp was captured because he went to rescue who was it again? Ah right Koby
Yes Akainu killed Ace but Ace was there because of BB..Have you skipped Impel down?

And, yes Garp went there for coby but Garp got defeated by Kuzan not BB himself.

Not going play fool games but I can see gorosei get defeated so vegapunk message can spears to shock,the world . I mean we are in final saga right , so no reason strawhats to lose to 5 gorosei right ?

Not to mention ancient robot, Bonney +kuma , giants .
‘Heck zoro would fight sword gorosei and take his sword

Kizaru justice is unclear so no one know what his mind except he has relationship with Bonney, fat sumo , vegapunk, and does nika dance .

The gorosei would try to stop vegapunk speardimg the message but they get blocked by someone .

Last edited:

Reborn

The problem is we don't know how strong Ben is exactly. You think Oda will build Ben up before his loss? This dude gets a panic attack when the chapters aren't focusing on Luffy taking a bathroom break.

I feel no ways on Shiryu being above Ben honestly. I'm pretty much expecting that.
I know from where you are coming from and I have my own fears regarding how bad oda writes antagonists these days but when it comes to BB I feel optimistic....😐😐
Akainu, Blackbeard and Imu are all being fought by Luffy. This is a straight up fact based on how clearly personal his relationships are with each (well, Imu's being the clear endgame ties to the overall mystery of the plot). You can make cases for and against Shanks depending on your opinion, but these 3 are musts and staples to the endgame of this story.

But people wont accept this and will argue over the obvious for the next next 6-8 years until they happen.
BB will go down to coby

Akainu to sabo..
:milaugh:

So, what luffy will do then till EOS when he is already fighting Saturn?

The lengths people go sometimes lol

And then we got this dude, dropped every single character in the verse including Zoro, for lack of faith in Oda, but stans the Gorosei. This needs to be studied, explain yourself lmfao.
Bro is a Curry and Zoro fan, so dont wanna argue against him. But I honestly dont understand why would anybody stan for gorosei. These soulless beings are not fit to be the final villain. Has no character, no swag, no emotion, it would be like fighting Voldermort's horcruxes

Not going play fool games but I can gorosei get defeated so vegapunk message cna spears to,shock,the world . I mean we are in final saga right , so no,reason strawhats to lose to 5 gorosei right ?

Not to mention ancient robot, Bonney +kuma , giants .
‘Heck zoro would fight sword gorosei and take his sword

Kizaru justice is unclear so no one know what his mind except the has relationship with Bonney, fat sumo , vegapunk, amd does nika dance .

Tje gorosei would try to stop vegapunk speardimg the message but they get blocked by someone .
Doubtful any of the Gorosei is getting defeated here tbh. Unless Oda threw a curve ball and have Luffy block the summonings in the next chapter

And then we got this dude, dropped every single character in the verse including Zoro, for lack of faith in Oda, but stans the Gorosei. This needs to be studied, explain yourself lmfao.
I'll come clean here. I want the Gorosei+Imu to be the strongest force in the world just so every other agenda get absolutely obliterated, and if they are the strongest prior to the Final War, then this will further cement how idiotic the story of One Piece actually is as these old fucks could of destroyed all their opposition forever ago.

So you see my position of the Gorosenseis isn't simply agenda, but just to witness how far Oda wants the shark to jump.

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Bro is a Curry and Zoro fan, so dont wanna argue against him. But I honestly dont understand why would anybody stan for gorosei. These soulless beings are not fit to be the final villain. Has no character, no swag, no emotion, it would be like fighting Voldermort's horcruxes
Zoro fan I used to be, but not more. The old Zoro is dead, and has been for a long while. This "Zoro" is a skin walker posing as him, yet he lacks a lot of what made Zoro great.

Status
Not open for further replies.