Speculations Kizaru is going to face Zoro

No wonder Oda stalled Zoro in the labophase with Lucci and now Jinbe is coming after Zoro

Kizaru is going to come at the speed of light and get through the dome barrier (he is the only one who can go through it)

After the sheer dominance portrayed by Luffy over Kizaru, it's time for Kizaru to face an opponent that is a better match up for him

Zoro is not going to chase Kizaru, Kizaru is coming for him as he is still in the labophase and there is only him who can stop Kizaru

Zoro vs Kizaru, Jinbe vs Lucci

Zoro will get his revenge on Kizaru after what happened in Sabaody and have his Rayleigh moment against him

As much as it may sound like one, this isn't a bait thread, this is a serious thread

@Peroroncino @nik87 @Krusher1357 @Boiroy @Roronoa-sama @gz89 @L55 @ShishioIsBack @WizardKing @Shiroyru @traxex123 @The White Crane @m0nst3Rx @Krusher1357 @Lor D. Coast @Heart pirate @Law-sama @Albino πŸ‘‘ @IsaziSempi @Lion of Olympus @Finral Roulacase @NikaInParis @Courier @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @Thunderbolt @MonsterKaido @Mackiss @Swallalala @comrade @SkySanji @Hanzo hattori @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @MonsterKaido @Tejas @ConquistadoR @Ven437 @JoNdule @Kerkovian @Levi @terabyte @RebelliousSoma @Bisoromi Bear @MonsterZoro @Warchief Sanji D Goat @mly90 @GUI VI @Cruxroux @matt245 @MonochromeYoru @Etzel Andergast @RayanOO @EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung @SakazukiTheFist @SakazOuki @Djordje @centurion

Last edited:
Kizaru has no reason to hold back against zoro as he has no side mission here but destroy what's in Labophase.
Also Zoro can't toon dif and pancake dif Kizaru so it's a win win for both fandoms (admiral fans and Zoro fans)

I hope admiral fans don't prefer the current pancake diffing over a good fight against Zoro where his light sword finally matches another sword?

C

Cruxroux

Also Zoro can't toon dif and pancake dif Kizaru so it's a win win for both fandoms (admiral fans and Zoro fans)

I hope admiral fans don't prefer the current pancake diffing over a good fight against Zoro where his light sword finally matches another sword?
Ohh zoro is hated by every community.
We are cool with it.
Given the nika Wank I would be happy if zoro even gets to fight next arc.
Only fight confirmed for him in the series is Mihawk , rest are simply 1 or half chapter take down in the end.
Post automatically merged:

You have been crying a lot lately

I'm sorry

Ohh zoro is hated by every community.
We are cool with it.
Given the nika Wank I would be happy if zoro even gets to fight next arc.
Only fight confirmed for him in the series is Mihawk , rest are simply 1 or half chapter take down in the end.
Post automatically merged:

You have been crying a lot lately
It's sad people hate Zoro this hard, he is really a cool character and he is a better match up at all levels for Kizaru than Luffy is

Even if I like Luffy, Zoro vs Kizaru seems like a better fight at all levels

Zoro is a more serious contender for Kizaru and Kizaru is a more serious contender for Zoro

Perfect, Kizaru gets the Lucci treatment, first humiliated and defeated by Luffy and then thrown to Zoro to finish crippling.
Exactly

Read what I said above to Kinyagi

Gorosei are coming to Egghead to stop the transmission. Their mission is to get inside the Labophase.

More like to be Zoro vs 5 Gorosei while Kizaru can finally go full all out with Nika since Saturn isn't there anymore to get hurt in the process.
Gorosei can't get inside because of the barrier of the dome, the only one who can go through it is Kizaru

Lol fucking stop, Zoro vs Kizaru is not going to happen.

You were wrong about Luffy defeating Kizaru for good when they first fought
You were wrong about a Luffy vs Saturn 1v1 fight
And of course you were wrong about Luffy saving Bonney from Saturn

With the rest of the Elders coming, the whole Luffy vs Saturn 1v1 fight is out the window now.

If anything Zoro clashing against Nusjuro who btw is most likely carrying the Shodai Kitetsu makes more sense than Zoro fighting Kizaru.

No wonder Oda stalled Zoro in the labophase with Lucci and now Jinbe is coming after Zoro

Kizaru is going to come at the speed of light and get through the dome barrier (he is the only one who can go through it)

After the sheer dominance portrayed by Luffy over Kizaru, it's time for Kizaru to face an opponent that is a better match up for him

Zoro is not going to chase Kizaru, Kizaru is coming for him as he is still in the labophase and there is only him who can stop Kizaru

Zoro will get his revenge on Kizaru after what happened in Sabaody and have his Rayleigh moment against him

As much as it may sound like one, this isn't a bait thread, this is a serious thread

@Peroroncino @nik87 @Krusher1357 @Boiroy @Roronoa-sama @gz89 @L55 @ShishioIsBack @WizardKing @Shiroyru @traxex123 @The White Crane @m0nst3Rx @Krusher1357 @Lor D. Coast @Heart pirate @Law-sama @Albino πŸ‘‘ @IsaziSempi @Lion of Olympus @Finral Roulacase @NikaInParis @Courier @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @Thunderbolt @MonsterKaido @Mackiss @Swallalala @comrade @SkySanji @Hanzo hattori @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @MonsterKaido @Tejas @ConquistadoR @Ven437 @JoNdule @Kerkovian @Levi @terabyte @RebelliousSoma @Bisoromi Bear @MonsterZoro @Warchief Sanji D Goat @mly90 @GUI VI @Cruxroux @matt245 @MonochromeYoru @Etzel Andergast @RayanOO @EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung @SakazukiTheFist @SakazOuki @Djordje @centurion
Give up , if this clown still not trying anything more than what he had shown i don't want it unless he can fight in 2 v 1 against Zoro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž

With the rest of the Elders coming, the whole Luffy vs Saturn 1v1 fight is out the window now.

If anything Zoro clashing against Nusjuro who btw is most likely carrying the Shodai Kitetsu makes more sense than Zoro fighting Kizaru.
The irony coming from you who said kizaru is luffys main fight this arc.

- I never said that Luffy defeated Kizaru for good when they first fought, stop lying now, I said that Luffy could defeat him with an attack similar to Bajrang Gun if he wanted but Oda didn't want to make Luffy be too serious on Kizaru
- I was not wrong about a Luffy vs Saturn 1v1 fight, Luffy already had that when he used Dawn Gatling against him and the arc is not over yet. Also, are we going to ignore for a second that Luffy 1v2 Saturn AND Kizaru, as if this isn't going even more towards what I was saying? You on the other hand were saying that the Iron Giant would fight Saturn instead of Luffy.
- Luffy literally saved Bonney from Saturn as he appeared right in front of her so what is your point?

Now you are just making yourself look stupider than you are when on the other hand, you think that Luffy will still focus on Kizaru after this chapter and that he won't defeat Saturn

There are levels to this lil bro

My overall analysis of the arc is confirmed every chapter, I may not get the exact details of how things unfold as it is impossible to tell but one thing for sure, I get the overall analysis correctly

You on the other hand can't even say who is the main villain of the arc and who is getting defeated here

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž

If it happens, it means my Future Sight was right all along, again. :crazwhat: