Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
That's my dream as well nakama

Portrayal wise this is very feasible

She should have inherites his brute force just like Weevil did with Shirohige
exactly my thought bro. would be really disappointing to see if Kaido's kid is comparable to the likes of perospero instead of the YCs and above. so far all the singular child of top tier monster have been insane themselves either with strength or potential or both.

we got:
Dragon from Garp: Most wanted criminal/MC dad
Luffy from Dragon: Jesus Messiah Savior MC
Ace form Roger: so talented that kickstarted the biggest war that changed an era
Wevil from WB(if true): insane hype from kizaru and fkn Oda himself(with his talk with editor)
momo from Oden: hear me out. i dont like either of them but we cant deny the way Oda is wanking off his own country, Momo will be legit toppest top tier in future. dude gave this kid VOAT and let him "control" it in his 1st try instead of Jesus Messiah Luffy. a fkn 8 year old out shined Jesus Messiah Savior Luffy in the most mysterious power we saw(outside of Ashura ofc )
did i leave anyone out?
people can meme and push their agenda all they can but she might have the potential to shit on them when she is on her prime.:finally:
some YCs and the likes isnt comparing themselves to the Will of D:catlewd: of Kaido

Last edited:
am i in the minority that really like wevil and have high hopes from him?:choppawhat:
also same from sentomaru.:kriwhat:
WAIT i also like Queen the most after Marco among YCs:whitepress:
now that i think about it my fav char after the top tier is pretty, how do i say? weird?:josad::josad:
for me these char bring color to the series:funky:

Found a rare gem in r/onepiece
Credits to u/frivolous_name

"I can just imagine Yamato crushing on Zoro because he was deemed worthy of welding Oden's sword by his own children.

Or because she wants to be a "strong and manly" samurai like Oden. But Zoro tells her she "doesn't have to be a man, the best swordsman I fought was a woman" or something like that

But because she wants to be a man herself, she won't bring herself to admit it that she likes Zoro. She'll just be a tomboyish tsundere and train to beat him/tease him etc.

Then it'll be both Oden and Kaido's daughters both fighting over Zoro."

Surprisingly it wasn't downvoted lmao but this is most likely going to happen cuz our Grandmaster is the Chad.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

"I can just imagine Yamato crushing on Zoro because he was deemed worthy of welding Oden's sword by his own children.

Or because she wants to be a "strong and manly" samurai like Oden. But Zoro tells her she "doesn't have to be a man, the best swordsman I fought was a woman" or something like that

But because she wants to be a man herself, she won't bring herself to admit it that she likes Zoro. She'll just be a tomboyish tsundere and train to beat him/tease him etc.

Surprisingly it wasn't downvoted lmao but this is most likely going to happen cuz our Grandmaster is the Chad.

Maybe ol’ Yasu’s line about women being weak in the knees for Zoro was foreshadowing such a development

that is certainly strange.
reddit is a cesspool of Luffy wankers.