Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Oh, this is a place we can also appreciate Rayleigh?? Melikes. :daydream:

I've been thinking lately - this was probably discussed a million times but I'll say it anyway - what if Zoro cut his own eye to become stronger or something? Not quite Fujitora level blind, but pretty close. Fujitora did it to "not see injustice" or whatever, but it must have also served to sharpen his other senses as well as perfect his haki.

I've been thinking lately - this was probably discussed a million times but I'll say it anyway - what if Zoro cut his own eye to become stronger or something? Not quite Fujitora level blind, but pretty close. Fujitora did it to "not see injustice" or whatever, but it must have also served to sharpen his other senses as well as perfect his haki.
Fujitora closed his eyes to not see injustice, while Zoro closed one of his eye to not see Mihawk banging Perona, lmao.... :milaugh:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

As a way to restrain himself so that his training could end up more proficient?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I ain't gonna lie. Mihawk cutting his eye during training seems like the most possible option.

As a way to restrain himself so that his training could end up more proficient?
I ain't gonna lie. Mihawk cutting his eye during training seems like the most possible option.
I thought so too, but... It wouldn't add up. Zoro is prone to sacrificing his all for training/crew, so it would make more sense if he had to do it to... Accomplish something or push himself to the edge by sacrificing an eye.

All the drastic sacrifices he did so far were for that: taking Luffy's pain, begging Mihawk for training. It feels like his eye could be gone willingly. If you get my drift anyway, time will tell. ~

I just saw arabic community translating Ray's VC in twitter and guess what ?? It is mentioned why Ray is called the dark king .

▪ [ Dark King ]
He is truly strong to send you to the next life without returning .
( meeting Darkness )
not questioning this but can someone from here translate the raws? i think that will give us better context of the quote. after all we are getting Jap>Arabic>English. some context might get omitted from this.
i heard jap and arabic are a bit harder to translate to other language bcuz their text are a bit vauge/cryptic. tho i dunno if these are true or not.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I thought so too, but... It wouldn't add up. Zoro is prone to sacrificing his all for training/crew, so it would make more sense if he had to do it to... Accomplish something or push himself to the edge by sacrificing an eye.

All the drastic sacrifices he did so far were for that: taking Luffy's pain, begging Mihawk for training. It feels like his eye could be gone willingly. If you get my drift anyway, time will tell. ~
Yes it holds a lot of sense.

Also he isn't the type to let himself be scarred by a Baboon either. :)

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Afaik, it is mentioned somewhere that Zoro's eye is injured due to "ferocity of his training".
While it may not be actually injured, Mihawk probably cut him to make a point and to force him to keep it closed.
Buddha closes his eyes to train his spirit, Zoro might be doing exactly that too, the entire time, training his spirit.
It could end up being related to the mastery of the path of god which, judging by everything, seems to be the final path to master.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Yamato Vs Hiyori

Fighting for our Grandmaster:myman:
Lmao zoro just chilling at the back weirded the fuck out.
:milaugh:

Afaik, it is mentioned somewhere that Zoro's eye is injured due to "ferocity of his training".
While it may not be actually injured, Mihawk probably cut him to make a point and to force him to keep it closed.
Buddha closes his eyes to train his spirit, Zoro might be doing exactly that too, the entire time, training his spirit.
It could end up being related to the mastery of the path of god which, judging by everything, seems to be the final path to master.
What else is spirit in the OP world? Haki. Our boys been suppressing his advanced CoC in his left eye. He gonna Neg diff every one in the war.

:steef:

Last edited: