Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Defeat Kizaru??
That would be Kizaru's 3rd L this arc.

@EmperorKinyagi

I would be nice to Admirals, they have always been my favorite characters but the Clown Show of Admiral fandom, or dare I say, the BUTT HOLE of Admiral Fandom Kinyagi won't keep Zoro's name out of his mouth.
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki
It’s not my fault that Zoro’s is a weakling and piss poor garbage character why are you tagging me??
:choppawhat:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Why ? Isn't this peak Woro chapter
TBH, based on the early spoilers it sounds like we don't get much of a fight between Zoro and Lucci and Zoro just oneshotted him once he used a named attack.

That's not really a good fight (compare Zoro vs King, Kaku, Daz Bones, etc.). It's only "hype" because of the fandom agenda clowning/gassing Zoro.

If Zoro doesn't get a longer proper fight afterwards, I'd be rather disappointed TBH.

Zoro fans' dreams are really shitty, it's so fucking stupid that you're dreaming of wank that will never happen and talking about luffy being so strong, keep crying.

They were saying that the lmfao nika episodes are not exciting at all, but when someone else did something, no one was excited except the zoro fans, the atmosphere is very quiet because it is extremely boring.
Not sure if you are still speaking English or what but here is a problem.
People call me toxic when I show you guys you real place but anytime, ANY TIME I try to be nice, I try to be peaceful, I get 100 posts provoking me.

I guess this place itself is toxic and it is hard to be nice here.
I literally said one of the most logical and obvious things.

Zoro one shotted Lucci
Luffy overpowered Lucci using his strongest (TIME LIMITED) form
Sanji got one shot by Saturn's eye, Zoro had to save Sanji from Lucci, Sanji literally has no feats to push Luffy to even mid diff, Luffy who took Yonko to use his strongest form and Haki

When other Yonkou are one shotting characters stronger than Sanji in Law and Kidd

And you Sanji fans are still want more?

Post Alabasta Zoro can oneshot Mr. 1 with Shishi Sonson yeah.

Though I wouldn't necessarily call a fight where you have to use one of your highest end techniques low diff, but people say Shanks low diffed Kidd so I guess it's fair.
Yeah but Shi Shi Son Son takes no toll on Zoro at all tho and he pulls it anytime he wants?
How difficult it is for Zoro to perform a Shi Shi Son Son?

If Zoro and Sanji fight gorosei then gorosei stocks are down tremendously.

Admirals are trash, and now the Gorosei are trash.

Starting to hate this manga even more
Looks like you are collecting L after L every weeks, lmao!
"Lucci is Zoro's lvl" that's what this clown claimed and now hate the manga because the truth is exposed and one of the gorosei who has a sword is obviously Zoro's future opponents:milaugh:

Maybe you can't just read ?

Status
Not open for further replies.