Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

@Cruxroux whats your issue here exactly? You said I cant be like Akai because I slandered you guys, I asked for proof. You brought none. I brought proof of me actually defending you guys and your retarded ass moved the goal post into those posts being from long ago when they are just from a month or two. And why does it even matter how long they are from?

Dear god you're annoying me so much right now man.
Bruh.
You literally fought us against our ideas of Zoro one shotting Lucci.
Were on that train with us? No lol.
I remember having arguments for months on this... every week there was new thread on this apparently not even by zoro fans.

Lmao , I'm annoying you? I pointed out your hypocrisy.
Feel free to Ignore me.

C

CensoredbyWG

Can Goofycucks give a legit argument as to how Gear 5 is stronger than base Zoro?

We just saw a FEAT of base Zoro 1 shotting Lucci meanwhile G5 Goofy couldn't even put down Lucci with multiple named attacks
Base ACoC luffy was recognized as an equal by kaido.

This is what kaido said after getting hit by ACoC asura:

Get some new power ups to beat non conquerors non advanced haki users hahaahhaahahahahh, zoro MIGHT be able to get a conqueror to take him serious within the next arc lets hope.
Hakai, scar on kaido, apu, killer, king. Lolmato's whore will not be able to make at least 10% of this in her whole life. Her maximum is a bruise on the admiral's forehead😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Enough debate about whether Zoro used KoH against a Jack level opponent.

Gorosei discussion.

It seems that Ju Peter has regeneration just like Saturn.

The regen is most likely a product of the Gorosei’s immortality and not their devil fruits/abilities.
Could it be the effects from the Immortality Surgery potentially? Could be a good way to fire that checkov's gun
:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.