Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally used gura to the same effect wb used lol

Retard, its literally what Teach says ''he can't control too well yet'' LMAO.

Burgess is complaining, they could get hurt by it if Teach fights again before learning fully, use your little brain.

You're saying BB was scared of a single fucking ship? The same kind that even pre time skip goofy destroyed?
How is Teach going to fight Red Dog when Red Dog has ship, and Teach doesn't during sea battle? Are you dumb?

If they had no ship, how did they escape? They ran away on sanjuan right? So he could have just simply ran away on his own clown. BB didn't run away cause of his feelings for poor sanjuan. He and his crew ran away cause they were scared shitless of akainu lmao
Again you dumbshit are too stupid and can't read, they were using a broken raft, they needed to carry Sanjuan with a broken raft, and you think they should fight Marines in that situation lmao.

Did BB do anything against old garp and sengoku clown? And marco also fucking survived against BB and his entire army lol. Thats marco's power retard.
Sengoku was covered in bandages, when Lakainu fought Marco, Marco was already Nerfed and Red Dog still couldn't do shit.

But Teach is losing to Lakainu according to this 0 IQ clowns.

idc about mohawk. so go cry somewhere else clown.
You don't know ''Marine Hunter'' (he owes his 3 billion Law level bounty to this) Mihawk left his home island vs Fodder Marines but you run your bitch mouth about Teach? :milaugh:
Yeah we all saw agile beard shittting himself against a nameless slash from s-hawk :crybeard:

''Nameless'', that shows how stupid you are as usual. Luffy's nameless attack vs Hajrudin, and his nameless attack vs Garp and Teach were his strongest attacks dumbass.
Shanks started with FS and an ACoC name attack. Zoro could have done the same but chose not to.
No he waited Lucci to waste his stamina, you think Zolo wasted his stamina and time for a while on purpose? LMAO.

Yes but how does that go with Shanks character outside of those meeting? Thinking about Luffy and that little girl. Wanting Luffy to overcome Ace death. He wants Luffy to succeed it seemsand Luffy is basically wrecking the establishment.
Because if you know anything about my thoughts regarding Shanks, he is a purposeful walking contradiction. I am not saying he's siding with the WG, but I am saying he has ulterior motives with Luffy. Which IS true regardless of how you look at what hes doing (good or bad). Oda has confirmed he has his own plans for the new era, which implies they are not Luffy's plans.

My point is, out everything he DOES do publically, he has this very oddly casual relationship with the world's leaders, and that by default is extremely weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.