Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci tried sneaking Zoro but failed. Lmao and they say it's not a low diff fight.

Mfs was so desperate he was willing to try anything to beat Zoro :suresure:

No FS needed when you can actually fight.
@SkySanji is a lame ass Zoro/Sanji/Admiral hater and Goofy wanker.

Let this bozo mald and cope while Zoro and Kizaru destroy Condom D Goofy reputation.
🤜🤛
Lucci did that, he has been the worst thing to ever happen to Luffy fans. :josad:

Some Sanji fans are just coping, they just want to have a cool opponent for Sanji as well as an aerial fight.

Most of Sanji's opponents are either goofy in design or have a goofy personality or even both.

It's not that I'm against Sanji fighting Laffite or even Mars, if he fights them then awesome, but I know that isn't going to happen.

I think the only cool opponent Sanji might maybe fight later on and that's a big maybe is Crocodile.
Never happening. Sure he may clash with Crocodile but I genuinely believe Sanji's last and only other fight will be Greenbull. It will be a lame gag fight as usual.

You fucking suck at this bro
You had multiple chances to mention that Primebeard avoided fighting fodder Marines as well
I mean its not my fault you are low IQ.

- Lakainu and Mihawk on Marineford, they had intention to fight, retreating for a while means danger for them.

- Teach on burning island, WB on random sea, and Mihawk on Kuraigana, they had no intention to fight anyone, so retreating means they simply chose not to fight in the first place, similar to Shanks vs Bandit, Luffy vs Bellamy.

Bellamy and Mountain Bandit IQ, read above.

Sanji's fighting style doesn't fit with Pizarro, dude is a fucking island.

Franky is a better matchup for Pizarro, since his is ultimate Radical Beam AP/DC can match against Pizarro island
Sigh…..you guys haven’t figured it out yet ?

Luffy Vs Blackbeard
Zoro Vs Shiryu
Nami (with help) Vs Vasco Shot
Usopp ( with help) Vs Van Augur
Sanji Vs Laffite
Chopper Vs Doc Q
Robin Vs Caterina
Franky Vs Burgess
Brook Vs Avalo Pizarro
Jimbei Vs San Juan Wolf

Aokiji will be someone’s hype tool

The End……………………………