Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda’s depiction is terrible.

But even then this is about as obvious as it can get.

Two things can be true at the same time idiot 🤡🤡🤡🤡
How is it obvious?

Is it thickness of the lines? I can pull up thick armament haki lines if you want. Go check Scabbards togen Totsuka for example.

Like I said, I don't even care if it's advanced Conqueror's haki. It makes more sense in context that it's advanced Conqueror's cause Lucci has strong armament haki that can match Luffy and Zoro; and Lucci was up in a couple of mins after taking 3 G5 named attacks
My issue is suddenly dudes pretending like they are experts on distinguishing visual effects of haki when the reality is Loda himself doesn't care for the most part.

Loda tried the thick don't touch/gap visuals in 1010, which was the clearest visual cue, but then he just abandoned it and resorted to lightning again

He performed a superior feat in base than G5 achieved against Lucci
Sure he did.
But top tiers go extreme diff with other top tiers and just like how I wouldn't say Sanji is Yc1 level for high-mid diffing Queen, I'd reserve my judgement of Zoro for when he stalemates/goes extreme diff with another top tier tbh.

You may be right though.

How is it obvious?

Is it thickness of the lines? I can pull up thick armament haki lines if you want. Go check Scabbards togen Totsuka for example.

Like I said, I don't even care if it's advanced Conqueror's haki. It makes more sense in context that it's advanced Conqueror's cause Lucci has strong armament haki that can match Luffy and Zoro; and Lucci was up in a couple of mins after taking 3 G5 named attacks
My issue is suddenly dudes pretending like they are experts on distinguishing visual effects of haki when the reality is Loda himself doesn't care for the most part.

Loda tried the thick don't touch/gap visuals in 1010, which was the clearest visual cue, but then he just abandoned it and resorted to lightning again
Post 1010 show me thick lines covering an entire panel and lingering on the opponent that isn’t ACOC

If this is what it takes for Brook to finally get a 1v1, sure:gouno::gouno:
Brook's 1v1 & also his Peak Form (His Equivalent of Monster Point, Demon Robin, Asura, Gear 5, Franky Shogun, Zeus ... etc)
Are reserved for Ghandi imo

I believe Brook's Story is gonna mirror Pre-One Piece One-Shot "Ikki Yako"
Main Character of that One-Shot had a Scar in his Forehead just like Brook & was also a Swordsman
His Main Fight ended up being against Yokai/Demon who Killed his Old Master

So i think Brook's 1v1 to Push him to his Limits is gonna be against Yokai who Killed his Captain Yorki
And for those who think He can't handle Ghandi, it should be Noted that just because Six Weak SHs aren't Top Tiers doesn't mean They don't have a Top Tier Stat

Just like Franky's Laser is Top Tier, Nami's Zeus is Top Tier, Usopp's Sniping is Top Tier, Chopper's Physique is Top Tier ... etc
Brook won't be a Top Tier Overall, but his Speed gonna be among Best for sure
He must beat Ghandi, Zoro doesn't need to Prove anything against Ghandi

Status
Not open for further replies.