Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Good to see you being active again, bro!

If not for the possibility of Ghandi perhaps being an advCoC swordsman I'd have said that they are high tiers, that can regenerate. Put King and Law next to them lol
I'd already be hard pressed to say that they aren't going to get power mochi'd left and right. 2/10 hype right now
In their DF forms/Beast forms, for sure. They just look like huge targets, kinda like Dragon form Kaidou.
Saturn got decked pretty hard by a broken Kuma too, combat ability wise they don't look super impressive atm.
Venus atleast showed some skill/speed against the Pacifistas this chapter but that was in his "hybrid". They definitely need more showings.

Btw, Zoro dodging Shigan Madara effortlessly and "outskilling" Lucci like that was almost too good to be true. Elite cqc skill, i didn't expect Zoro to be doing things like that to a martial artist like Lucci tbh.

C

Cruxroux

Yeah this might be the correct order, also the fact that Oda showed this list going from Saturn who we know is number 5 all the way to Ju Peter who is last, then yeah Ju Peter is number 1.

So the planet order ranking that some theorize ended up being wrong it seems.
Bald gorosei gonna be sick when his whole arsenal will be revealed.

Honestly I didn’t expect Oda is that shit of a writer
His manga literally lives off online powerscaling toxicity, there’s no excuse for having Zoro and Lucci fight this long while showing the struggle in CQC, then ending the fight in this manner over a gag
:kobeha:
as if the whole stalling was just to get some shitposting/memes on Zoro vs Lucci from readers...like kind of bait...

Honestly I didn’t expect Oda is that shit of a writer
His manga literally lives off online powerscaling toxicity, there’s no excuse for having Zoro and Lucci fight this long while showing the struggle in CQC, then ending the fight in this manner over a gag
:kobeha:
It's fucking trash, Zoro looks like a genuine piece of shit for not ending it sooner while his crew is in danger.
All for a gag
Oda is a joke

Yeah this might be the correct order, also the fact that Oda showed this list going from Saturn who we know is number 5 all the way to Ju Peter who is last, then yeah Ju Peter is number 1.

So the planet order ranking that some theorize ended up being wrong it seems.
It could just represent their usually in with warcury in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.