Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh Lucci vs Zoro is a garbage fight, stalling 20 chapters for the sake of it while everyone is trying to escape. It makes Zoro looks like a joke, maybe not powerscaling wise but character wise.
Oda is a trash ass writer
This. Luckily for Zoro fans they dont care about story or personality,but just about physical strenght,so they dont even realize how this damages him as a character and as vice-captain,because they are too busy looking at his fighting actions. But,if Oda didnt want him around he should have given him a stronger adversary,so he would have been justified to take this long.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
you are expecting fight choreography for Zoro vs Lucci when even Luffy didn't get against Kizaru ....the whole stalling he did was just to get knee-jerk reactions from readers....
I didn’t expect high end choreography
But at least I didn’t want Oda to think his readers were stupid

Showing us a somewhat difficult fight with investment from both side and ending it in a clown way

Another bum tbh.

That Hide & Seek merchant is purely a CoO training tool.
It's kinda weird how little people expect out of Shiryu. Fans expect Blackbeard to be > Whitebeard and Roger right? Probably even significantly so. They hype his peak form to the moon.

So Shiryu, as Zoro's main fight in the BB vs Strawhats war, should be a very big problem. I imagine Zoro will need to evolve in some way during the fight, to not get defeated. Maybe it's CoO related yes, but that doesn't dehype Shiryu in any way. It would make him a different kind of threat than someone who is stronger than Zoro in terms of pure, raw firepower. A very big deal all the same.

And keep in mind that the current Zoro is already a monster.

If they only high tiers where does Vice Admirals stands because Nusjuro did what they couldn't in seconds.
I mean I'd still put them around the top of the high tier faction. They are still awakened Zoans - zenkai boost - and pretty big and dangerous respectively and their regeneration is annoying.
But something like a regeneration gimmick for example does not always convince me to put someone a sub tier above their actual pay grade. It's going to get exposed in some way or form.

Add that most of the present VAs might not even be high tiers I guess - definitely no Vergos around here. Plus Ghandi is tailormade for that task, thanks to his ability -> good travel-/movement speed + ice, while he also faces no resistance from the pacifictas.
That's an all in all thingy

Your boi needed his strongest form and 3 ACoC blows to beat Gucci lol.
there was not even haki let alone CoC except CoA clash in the beginning...but like I said...u continue with ur low quality trolling...and guess what Lucci couldn't even touch Luffy and was completely overwhelmed during their bout....no STALLING nothing

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
as if the whole stalling was just to get some shitposting/memes on Zoro vs Lucci from readers...like kind of bait...
No it wasn't for that. Gag is there just to portray to readers that lucci was never a threat for serious Zoro.

All that stalling was done to keep zoro away from main plot and then link him with labophase plot of Elders trying to break in the barrier

Not a fan of this writing because it's shit tier and oda could have pulled this without giving us a stalled fight but that's how it is

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This. Luckily for Zoro fans they dont care about story or personality,but just about physical strenght,so they dont even realize how this damages him as a character and as vice-captain,because they are too busy looking at his fighting actions. But,if Oda didnt want him around he should have given him a stronger adversary,so he would have been justified to take this long.
It's not that we don't care.
More like we are used to this.

It's how Oda writes - Oda did the same shit with Monet, Apoo, Pica to the point where sometimes it's obvious that Oda is stalling Zoro out.

Zoro allowed Robin to get hurt against Monet which he could have avoided completely, after giving a speech to Luffy about how they should take things seriously in the very same arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.