Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Zoro effortlessly dodged Lucci's shugan madara and just blitzed him while catching his own sword mid-air, lol. What's Lucci gonna do if Zoro drops an ACoC Shishisonson on him?
Oda nerfed Lucci health wise and skills wise

You will then see Zoro in a serious match failing to react so someone who's speed is below Lucci attack speed

Give me non nerfed Lucci (who can use all his skillset) vs Zoro , the battle is very high diff

Zoro won lower-high diff or upper-mid diff against weakened Lucci

Zoro's technique is called madara hunter, it's time to start a debate
I believe Zoro can win against Madara.

While Madara's PS feat was visually impressive, Zoro cut and lifted Onigashima's horn very far into the sky which is larger than those two mountains.

Current Zoro is way stronger and he can easily keep up with other OP top tiers, especially AP wise.

Not just Poseidon, btw.
When they hear the Sea Kings talk, they talk about 2 sovereigns. I assume these were Shirahoshi and some other. I think that would be Momo, but idk if the timeframe checks out.
I "feel" like thats just Luffy because technically Momo was already born at that point lol. Luffy wasnt, and technically he l's the return of Joyboy, who has a direct connection to a past Mermaid Princess/Poseidon.

Plus, Roger then says this learning about the Mermaid Princess and the "2nd sovereign"

Oda nerfed Lucci health wise and skills wise

You will then see Zoro in a serious match failing to react so someone who's speed is below Lucci attack speed
He didn't really nerf Lucci health wise.

Lucci was just exposed to be no real match the moment Zoro went serious on him. It's no big deal. It proves older villains, especially pre ts ones, do not automatically appear stronger than post ts villains, especially the first commanders.

Yeah but that would require Nasujuro to lose minutes after being formally introduced in the arc lol. Im not seeing that here personally. Plus, I feel like he cant just drop Sandai, seems disrespectful unless it breaks.

Maybe Nasujuro breaks it here though, that would be hype.
I could definitely be wrong but based on how they’re currently being portrayed I don’t think it’s too too crazy for zoro or even sanji to beat one. So far I don’t think any of them have shown anything to be put over kizaru

If the gorosei all have unique hax maybe one of them can destroy sandai

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I "feel" like thats just Luffy because technically Momo was already born at that point lol. Luffy wasnt, and technically he l's the return of Joyboy, who has a direct connection to a past Mermaid Princess/Poseidon.

Plus, Roger then says this learning about the Mermaid Princess and the "2nd sovereign"

The reason I thought it could be Momo, was because of his plot with Zunesha. Zunesha exists to break down the Wano borders and release Pluton.
Meanwhile Shirahoshi is Poseidon herself.
I assume they are both ancient weapon related.

Status
Not open for further replies.