Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Its because u wank Zoro too much that u forgot u also like Sanji.
Me myself i kinda hate how oda portrays Sanji on Post time skip, not just to sanji but to Nami and Luffy too.
Zoro stays the same, the different part is he didn't get sum panel to shown his character.
Sanji is the best written character in whole of SH. With past , present and future and a whole dedicated to him.
Zoro or even luffy doesn't have that.
I like him that way.

But I like zoro more when we have a badass , Cool character who's simply strong because he works hard.

Powerscaling wise and Personality wise it's zoro for me.
Lore and character explanation is best with sanji.

Lucci was a YC1 tiered character

He had awakening and ACoA that was strong enough to break Sentomaru’s barrier and spar with Luffy and Zoro.

Zoro needed to use ACoC to defeat him. Basically showing that Zoro is now capable of mid diffing YC1 tier characters.

Yeah the gap between Zoro and Fuji/GB is probably negligible at this point.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Well it’s more about the other one being born in a distant sea, but Momo was born on the grand line.

I agree it would make sense to relate it to the other ancient weapon but maybe that’ll be related to Uranus?
I had a theory it could be Pudding.
Her 3rd eye power could be "clairvoyance", as Uranus could be "the eye in the sky" that sees all.
Poseidon>the power to control the Sea Kings> Color of Supreme King
Pluton>the battleship that can destroy everything> Color of Armament
Uranus>the ability to see everything> Color of Observation

I think it could be a good expansion on the Haki system.

Sanji is the best written character in whole of SH. With past , present and future and a whole dedicated to him.
Zoro or even luffy doesn't have that.
I like him that way.

But I like zoro more when we have a badass , Cool character who's simply strong because he works hard.

Powerscaling wise and Personality wise it's zoro for me.
Lore and character explanation is best with sanji.
Dognji?:whitepress:.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Lucci was a YC1 tiered character

He had awakening and ACoA that was strong enough to break Sentomaru’s barrier and spar with Luffy and Zoro.

Zoro needed to use ACoC to defeat him. Basically showing that Zoro is now capable of mid diffing YC1 tier characters.

Yeah the gap between Zoro and Fuji/GB is probably negligible at this point.
Yc3 at best his final attack on zoro not even coa coated who’s who was way stronger

😂😂 The cope is so strong. Why would Lucci randomly move through the air vs a character who'll stand still and shit out mountain-sized ranged attacks lmfao. Lucci's a CQC fighter - his best option was CQC and Zoro casually dodged his named attack and outclassed him, simple as that.
I don’t recall seeing any aerial attacks or geppo from Lucci when he was fighting Luffy
Ndule is losing it

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What do you mean by 4th haki?
Like what would it be

Sanji should unlock conquerors

Still upset about sword magic
I mean a very special and rare 4th haki type just to keep the powercreep going, considering his DF reached its "peak". Haki would be the next thing to get improved.
Also not convinced about Sanji getting CoC, but I also didn't expect some science fiction enhancement, so who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.