Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean a very special and rare 4th haki type just to keep the powercreep going, considering his DF reached its "peak". Haki would be the next thing to get improved.
Also not convinced about Sanji getting CoC, but I also didn't expect some science fiction enhancement, so who knows?
I guess maybe. You don’t know any specific ideas I assume?
Imo the east blue crew all getting conquerors would be awesome

new and improved raid suit that gets worked on by franky, usopp, and a/the vegapunk could be cool
4th Haki type.
I ain't even kidding.

For Sanji, idk. hotter flames I guess, who cares.
Power up is gonna be Vegapunk's boots, accept it.
No more raid suit, raid suit is Judge's invention. Vegapunk > Judge, Judge is the silver medalist it only makes sense Sanji starts equipping things from 2nd scientiest to 1st scientist as sign of power up.

No more haki, hotter flame, CoC blah blah neither
These kinda things coming from body only worked with pre TS Sanji.
Nowadays Sanji is Science Warrior, not natural warrior anymore, his power up is gonna be science related like super boots and not natural things like haki.

Power up is gonna be Vegapunk's boots, accept it.
No more raid suit, raid suit is Judge's invention. Vegapunk > Judge, Judge is the silver medalist it only makes sense Sanji starts equipping things from 2nd scientiest to 1st scientist as sign of power up.

No more haki, hotter flame, CoC blah blah neither
These kinda things coming from body only worked with pre TS Sanji.
Nowadays Sanji is Science Warrior, not natural warrior anymore, his power up is gonna be science related like super boots and not natural things like haki.
Vegapunk can make a new and improved rs with franky and usopp

Anyone can improve their haki or get conquerors. Sceience doesn’t change that

Status
Not open for further replies.