Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Not over, it is always like this nothing new: Oda finishes Zoro's opponents in quick way. Mr. 1, Ryuma, Pica, King all got one to three shotted in fight conclusion.

If anything Oda still respects Lucci much. Even with bigger antagonists the Gorosei all coming in to Egghead, Oda still gives proper finish to Lucci's role. While his partner Kizaru got awkward finish, get thrown out to random ship and just forgotten like that. Speaks volume which is more relevant in Oda's mind.
But he got banter diffed :josad:

:suresure:
To them everything that happened between lucci and zoto don't matter
Only the last moment

That's also why they claim Zoro oneshotted Apoo or defeated him alone while forgetting he and Drake couldnf overpower Apoo when he was focused on them
Everything else doesn't matter? What was there else shown? You have a panel of lucci blitzing zoro? You have a panel of him injuring zoro? You have a panel of him evading zoro?

The only thing we have a panel of is zoro blocking his attacks prior lol.

So?????

Last edited:
Dod you read? LUCCI STATED HE WAS LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH MEANS HE WAS NOT UNCONSCIOUS SINCE HE HAD AN ENTIRE STATING THAT HE IS LOSING IT. It's like you have to spoon feed people these days.

Are you stupid? Devil have limitations! When did I ever deny that? I stated that all zoans rely on imagination infact all devil fruits rely on imagination and backed that up. You stated that that was headcanon which was false. You ok?
He announced he was losing consciousness. He just lost it after that. That's why he could escape the rocks falling over him.

Dude Oda said no shit about relying on imagination. You are taking things made up by fans as cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.