Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. My logic is exactly what the manga said. Wasn't for Yamato saving Luffy he would go G4 because he announced. You are the moron saying stupid things that doesn't make sense because you don't have an argument.

Is the same with Ace and Whitebeard deaths they announces they will die and then they fucking dies.

Exactly because it was SHOWN Yamato saving him. On panel. You know what on panel means yeah? OK

Them dying on panel yeah? OK

Complete opposite of lucci lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaido, Akainu, Gorosei, Flame on Sera/King. All of these can do that effortlessly.

Edit: I forgot Goofy as well
Kaidou the guy Zoro was cutting up before CoC?
Akainu lmaoo, nothing but hopes and dreams supporting that.
No point in bringing up Hax folks like Lunarians & Gorosei.

And the main point is... none of them are fucking Kidd who is the character in question.

Benn is not equal, let's get that out of the way first.
His haki ain't as strong as shanks. He's just a regular commander. At best he can a little above Marco. Doffy and Croc are easily above marco
So why did Doflamingo lose to a Luffy that was much weaker than Katakuri?

And why did Crocodile lose to pre-TS, pre-Gears Luffy?

In particular, both their haxes (the only argument for your wanking) failed against Luffy. As in... Doflamingo's failed literally, and Crocodile failed to put a hand on him in their third fight, so how will he put a hand on current Zoro before Zoro turns him into sand sashimi?

so nonsensical that kidd was more worried abt hawkin's headbutts than mamaraid LOL

what are these acoc moves u speak of ?
the only acoc attacks we have seen from her are random sword swings and punches
BM got defeated 2v1. Like Luffy, she led with her DF powers first and saved ACoC as her final trump card.

But because the fight was 2v1, Kid and Law disabled her and threw her into the bombs before she could use her full arsenal.

Doesn’t mean her ACoC moves are nonexistent tho.

We know oden used Adv Coc here to permanently scar kaido,and even shanks divine departure looks similar their is no lightning leaking from the swords but its around kidd. Zoro attacking lucci looks similar to both of the other attacks. Instead of focusing on zoro vs king look at how oda did the others as well.

Do the Scabbards also have Advanced Conquerors? As for Shanks, there was a "ZZT!!" sounds effect before Shanks landed his attack. Oden is a special case where his use of Advanced Conquerors was way less obvious than anyone else using it, if he did.

Kaidou the guy Zoro was cutting up before CoC?
Akainu lmaoo, nothing but hopes and dreams supporting that.
No point in bringing up Hax folks like Lunarians & Gorosei.

And the main point is... none of them are fucking Kidd who is the character in question.
I'm not saying Kidd won't take damage, I'm saying he can endure it and push through that. It takes shanks level haki output to put him down completely.
Zoro isn't doing that even with 100s of clean hits

Zoro's character writing has already gone to shit, don't care much about that anymore. The thing that has me still holding on is I want to see him fight mihawk. And if these meaningless trash fights keep happening then he's way too far from surpassing mihawk.

You tell me how does he get past their hax when both those hax work as aoe which is easy to get caught up in?
I like the writing of Zoro's character:zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.