Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM got defeated 2v1. Like Luffy, she led with her DF powers first and saved ACoC as her final trump card.

But because the fight was 2v1, Kid and Law disabled her and threw her into the bombs before she could use her full arsenal.

Doesn’t mean her ACoC moves are nonexistent tho.
show me some named attacks
if u cant then u have 0 PROOF with ur headcanon

What is the purpose in jumping to luffy when i showed you how oda does the swordsmen? He does not always simply have Advcoc leaking from the blade like zoro was vs king, shanks nor oden had this happen and we know they were using adv coc.

Personally when luffy and lucci clashed i did not think that was adv coc it doesn't make sense for luffy to match it equally and he does not have it, When he kicks kizaru i do think he kicked him with advcoc kizaru just shrugs it off like greenbull did when he was hit by yamato.
We have seen such lightning bolts in Katakuri Doflomingo Scabbards and they did not use acoc. But Oda showed Zoro what it looks like. At the moment, Zoro's acoc is thick lightning flowing from his blades and I will stick to it otherwise any lightning becomes acoc.

So why did Doflamingo lose to a Luffy that was much weaker than Katakuri?

And why did Crocodile lose to pre-TS, pre-Gears Luffy?

In particular, both their haxes (the only argument for your wanking) failed against Luffy. As in... Doflamingo's failed literally, and Crocodile failed to put a hand on him in their third fight, so how will he put a hand on current Zoro before Zoro turns him into sand sashimi?
Luffy used specific counter for Croc. And used strength increase transformation(gear 4) to do that.
Zoro doesn't have that luxury in an isolated hypothetical fight against Croc. And same goes against doffy, he doesn't have any transformation to counter parasite

So why did Doflamingo lose to a Luffy that was much weaker than Katakuri?

And why did Crocodile lose to pre-TS, pre-Gears Luffy?

In particular, both their haxes (the only argument for your wanking) failed against Luffy. As in... Doflamingo's failed literally, and Crocodile failed to put a hand on him in their third fight, so how will he put a hand on current Zoro before Zoro turns him into sand sashimi?
1. Because Doffy got nerfed to a fraction of his usual level by having to fight with his internal organs destroyed (reminder merely having his stomach destroyed nerfed Dory to being hurt by base Luffy and let Brogy, his equal, low diff him)

2. Because Crocodile had his dream broken right in front of him seconds before this and no longer had anything to fight for. You know like how Luffy was a fraction of his true strength in Water 7 because his mind was clouded from the thought of Robin betraying him.

Doffys hax literally never failed against Luffy? Luffy got trapped by Parasite but since he’s a zoan he was able to transform.

There’s a reason Croc was treated as the biggest deal of the impel down escapees in Marineford and why Rooftop Law for low diffed by Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.