Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait what I am saying??? I am just posting the end result of that clash....Luffy was drain out while Lucci was in that state!!!
The final panel of the clashing between Luffy and Lucci is indeed in G5 vs Awaken Lucci.
No he wasnt, you cropped up the picture.

Here is the actual page from where you got the Lucci panel from, notice how Luffy is also fine as well on the bottom right:

Kizaru likely is depressed and all but powerlevels aside it just sucks for Oda to do this to him. First chance we get to see an admiral all out against other top tiers and it's wasted on this depressed cog jobbing around.

It's not enjoyable, I want to see him fight properly, nerfed or not.
He killed a friend. He was doing his job, but he killed a friend. Of course, that could depress him. I would be more disappointed if Oda had him feel nothing.

told you bro that Zoro won't do anything ^^

But yeah waiting to see the result :shocking:
People will have to read 1110 and 1111 to fully understand the feat zoro pulled. it hit different when lucci is himself hyping zoro in 1111 while defeated. its a zoro hype chapter just not what we expected. Zoro vs marcus, nasjuro is still possible if he didnt leave this chapter with crew, that will be another W.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yamato has some cool Haki feats. See how she scatters the clouds in the panel below:

In this panel here we can see the thick rays of the Yamato vs Kaidou exchanges, and that didn't always happen:

Definitely in the top 10 strongest today.

People will have to read 1110 and 1111 to fully understand the feat zoro pulled. it hit different when lucci is himself hyping zoro in 1111 while defeated. its a zoro hype chapter just not what we expected. Zoro vs marcus, nasjuro is still possible if he didnt leave this chapter with crew, that will be another W.
I will laugh so hard if he is just salty like he was against Luffy when he said he doesnt recognize him as an Emperor after getting his ass beat. Would be interesting to see how you spew this because you clearly used that salty Lucci quote to downplay Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.