[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Can someone explain why I have 7, count them 7, votes on me, when none of you can even explain what the issue is in the first place? Where does this even come from?

Ratchet

If he was town in those games, why does his similar behavior strike you the wrong way?
Because I don't agree that it is similar! Flower, and by extension you, are using meta in a way that makes no sense. Being indecisive about a read does not mean any future games where you open up with a nothing burger reads warrants no scrutiny. Like can we consider that please? He opened up with a read on Flower because he for some reaso felt like he needed to have a read on her, where he said she was town but to watch out. If he had presented it as being indecisive that would be one thing. He has presented it as a read that he then disqualified. That's what I take issue with and that's what warrants scrutiny.

Given that this was all evident from my original position, where are you losing me here Reloaded?

Ratchet

@Flower why have you ruined Day 1 and then ran off to avoid taking accountability for it? You know I'm going to have to claim because you out me in this position- I want an explanation as to why that is.

Ratchet

Franky, X shot ability cop. I'm told one ability a player has. Not the whole role - one ability.

Happy now @Flower? Are you going to tell me it's a role cop? You've outed a town investigation over whatever pointless vendetta you've decided to come up with again, good job.

Ratchet

I'm here. I don't even scum read you man, easy lol.
You said you were planning to vote me so unless you just like voting bandwagons then yeah you can explain your position. Again I've come back to almost being lynched over absolutely nothing. So yes I'm going to hold each and every one of you that were circling around that wagon to account for your positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.