Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If he uses CoC I don't understand why it's matters he fucked lucci anyways
Im not going to enter in this debates because I don't care it's either good if he uses it or not we have legends like garp Shanks mihawk oden rayleigh roger just remember woro is the numero1 hakiman of the new era
Because it would be overkill for a target like Lucci.
No aCoC was used as it wasn't needed.
After all, Zori is capable of inflicting a scar on Kaido without aCoC.
Lucci is nothing compared to that.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well I don't see a problem with this
There is indeed no problem with it.
However, we are trying to power scale correctly and say things as they are.
If anyone wishes to say that aCoC was used in the attack, tell them to provide proof for it.
I am willing to say it was used too if anyone can bring evidence of it.
So far, I don't see any.

There is indeed no problem with it.
However, we are trying to power scale correctly and say things as they are.
If anyone wishes to say that aCoC was used in the attack, tell them to provide proof for it.
I am willing to say it was used too if anyone can bring evidence of it.
So far, I don't see any.
Just saying but maybe im wrong
In the viz official there is the zzt sound....
My question is have we've seen non Acoc attacks with the zzt sound 🤔

Oda made a clear distinction between CoC outburst and CoC coating. In ch 1001 of the rooftop, Kaido's Thunder Bagua had a CoC outburst, which is characterized by black lightning surrounding the target. In ch 1010, Kaido's Thunder Bagua had lightning streaming out of his weapon, which was then characterized as CoC infusion. Zoro's Asura, which also had an outburst of CoC, wasn't included in the sentence of "only a handful are capable of doing this", it was only being addressed when Luffy pointed it out about Kaido.

Now one might ask, what the difference between CoC outburst and ACoC is, as Oda didn't make a clear distinction outside the visuals. You might argue that it is just an intermediate step, an incomplete weaponization of CoC.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:jay-yeah:

So after all of the attacks Zoro performed, Kaido randomly decided to ask Zoro whether he has CoC too in that one last attack. Furthermore, Kaido didn't ask whether Zoro has CoC, but, while being in shock, saying "don't tell me you can use CoC too".

Why didn't he ask when Zoro used Tatsumaki?

You are coping too much right now Nik-chin.
Very simple explanation.
Because Zoro did what Oden did.
And Kaido assumed Zoro used aCoC because that's what it took Oden to achieve the same.
You simply have to come to terms that Zoro is built different and didn't need aCoC for it.

Very simple explanation.
Because Zoro did what Oden did.
And Kaido assumed Zoro used aCoC because that's what it took Oden to achieve the same.
You simply have to come to terms that Zoro is built different and didn't need aCoC for it.
No, Kaido wouldn't just "assume" it. You can sense/perceive conqueror's Haki. Just as he sensed Oden's Haki ( = will, ambition) within Enma. Also, Oden's blow was obviously stronger, given it gave Kaido a huge scar and had him crash into the ground, while Kaido was left standing on his feet after Asura (KOH Asura would hit different though of course).