One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Of course they weren't sure and of course, Marco and Co were demolished by BB but that's the thing: The Gorosei acknowledged Marco's strength and thought about the possibility that he could stop BB.

Where did they mention King or Katakuri? Katakuri has hype and strength, I definitely do not deny this at all (Rayleigh hyped him after all) but his hype and portrayal isn't enough to put him above Marco.

So? BB had two of the most powerful DFs; one which completely nullify other DF powers and another one which has incredible AP.
MF BB was already a huge monster, give him a year in which he can train his own haki or DFs and he can easily reach top tier lv as well.

In fact, Marco was BB's hypetool, after BB defeated Marco he was the NEXT YONKO! Not a fake "fifth emperor" like Luffy lol.

Who the fuck says that? Are you Oda Noodle Senpai?

He has a mystical zoan, he is the phoenix... This is definitely more special than Katakuri's DF, especially since Marco is the only dude who can use regen on haki attacks.

1. How do you know that? When did the manga say that Marco lacks CoC?
2. Read above.
3. Most likely; Katakuri already made it clear that having awakening is obvious for characters on his caliber.

If Marco is above Oden, I can definitely make a case out of this.

He hold his own against one of the logia trio, though.
And no, I didn't think about this clash to use as an argument. Marco has enough portrayal which puts him extremely high and with the recent spoilers, it even hypes him more.

DD doesn't lose to Cracker. If he uses his awakening efficiently, he can outclass Cracker in AOE and thus beats him.
Seninel Marco has no COC
Give it up... Oda never hyped Marco haki even in databook... only vista COa for coating his blade was hyped.
before you say " oda didnt also say about X"
reminder his CoO sucks too, getting caught and handled by VA.

He has no top tier haki
If he did... he would damaging Kizaru akainu
Rayleigh wih adCoa cut Kizaru cheek
If marco had it he would damage Kizaru badly from that cheapshot. Akainu wouldn't mock them
Old ding WB haki was still above Marco! That's that's pitiful Marco looks!

Retention ain't more special that a dude who is logia like.

Marco lost so badly that he quit piracy and lost everything... that's how losers are...

Stop making a case for someone whose sole reason was to lose everything ...
WB was more interested in Oden than Marco
WB wanted to make Ace PK! That's show he never believed Marco could do it.

Marco was never meant to be a conqueror.
Bring me facts of Marco having CoC and top tier haki. For now he has none and doesnt have that hype.

Do you even understand how big deal a top tier haki is? FS wouldn't let Luffy be oneshotted if he was calm.
AdCoa can even damage kaido and BM!!
Think about it.

Marco is crap.. people get blown by his
Also Marco had yonko crew under him! That's why they were brought up.
Any YC1 will be captain if yonko dies...Kata is next after BM falls. And Kata wont lose everything since he has CoC and better leader.

Oden>=Katakuri>Marco/King

Status
Not open for further replies.