One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gokulaugh: People still think Marco is above Oden
Lol so Marco >Oden yet Marco and Vista cant hurt Akainu with their haki.
It is Oden who is hyped not Marco

The divisions arent based on strength
Marco and Vista are core members yet Visya is 5th commander ship

Oda already said "their rank isnt based on strength "

I like it how Marco fans wanna make it about Marco and hype him
:tchpepe: ROGER WB SHANKS WANTED ODEN BADLY
ODEN HAS ALL THE HYPE
EVEN SENGOKU KNOWS HIM

YOU THINK MARCO ISNT EVEN ABOVE THIS DUDE... MARCO THE LOSER WHO CANT KEEP THE CREW... LOSES TO TEACH BADLY.

ODEN COC ENMA TOP TIER HAKI, HEIR TO SHOGUN THRONE
ACE COC , WAS NEXT CAPTAIN
WB WAS GONNA LEAVE HE CREW TO ODEN IF HE DIDNT LEAVE .

WB KNEW ALL ALONG MARCO WAS A LOSER AND BELOW ODEN AND FUTURE ACE
Yeah, I have to agree that Oden probably was the original right hand man of WB and he was 2nd ship commander. Also, Oda stated that the strength of WB commanders are not ranked by order of their number as commanders.

An example is Jozu > Ace
yet Jozu was 3rd ship commander, and Ace was 2nd ship commander.

So, I do think Oden was higher than Marco in strength as well. Marco simply had to step up after oden left the crew

From Shuhui:
According to news reports, in the God Valley incident 38 years ago, the Rocks Pirates was destroyed by Marine Vice Admiral Garp.
Which is why he’s called the “Hero of Marine”, though he himself doesn’t like that title.
What really happened was: in order to protect the Celestial Dragons and their slaves, Garp and Roger worked together to defeat the Rocks Pirates.
One of the reasons Garp refuse to be promoted to admiral is that admirals are direct subordinates of the Celestial Dragons.
I feel him, he certainely hates the CD and this might have been the origin of him creating a secret movement of resistance inside the Navy.

I get the reasoning somehow, since Admirals can be called whenever, but Vice Admirals are still subordinates to the Tenryuubito by default.
But it seems Admirals can choose to obey CDs or not ( except maybe the Gorosei ) , since Sengoku didn't order Kizaru when he got report that Charloss and his father were attacked

Yep that seems to be the case, also @Edward Teach you wanking bastard, you seem to be correct indeed lol.

Either Sakazuki defeats Fuji convincingly, or Sabo has just grown a lot lol.
After this chapter, I think the original logia trio is indeed stronger than the current Admirals...
I mean, old Sengoku and old Garp fought against the entire BB crew and received the same injuries whereas Fujitora took those wounds from far less opponents (and I doubt current Sabo = MF BB).

Not that this matters much, we can still wank the original Admirals. :cheers:

But it seems Admirals can choose to obey CDs or not ( except maybe the Gorosei ) , since Sengoku didn't order Kizaru when he got report that Charloss and his father were attacked
Sengoku was busy being shocked. The fact that Kizaru even went at that point underlines they have to obey.
Post automatically merged:

You mean Marshall D Rocks?
Rocks D Xebec is his name, BB´s ship is called xebec

Status
Not open for further replies.